Kylie Minogue - Disco (15th Album) | Page 251 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco (15th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Sam

Sam

The mirrored kaleidoscope in space vibes are giving me Kylie on a Government Owned Alien Territory in space in the best way.

Like, I’m gagged

CDCCE492-7914-46B4-A0C8-C533182E50FF.jpeg

4Roses, LPT, Mr.Arroz and 17 others like this.
  2. That screengrab is such a great example of how much the resolution affects the quality of this video. Maybe Kylie should retitle the song "4K Only"

Arcadeblues_ and YourOwnThing like this.
  3. Sam

Sam

Is it though? Like,

A51958DD-48CE-4891-97E8-16C4625EEFD0.jpeg

Kylie looks pretty HD to me

SBK, DoggySwami, Wallow and 1 other person like this.
  4. No, no, we're in agreement. That screenshot is gorgeous. It's an example of how much better the video looks at higher resolutions.

Ddarko77, Wishlight, lob0to and 3 others like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

Ohhhh. Sorry beb !

HorseTears likes this.
  6. My fault for my lack of clarity.

you know, like the Say Something video at 480p

7. I’ve referred this thread to my therapist. Fucking hell.

4Roses, Princeuk, LPT and 14 others like this.
  8. Can you refer me, too? I started this morning massively disappointed in the video and ready to wish Sophie Muller a happy retirement, by the afternoon, after a couple of 4K views, I'd begun to appreciate that the video improved at higher resolutions and now, this evening, after my 8th or 9th viewing I flippin love the video and I welcome Sophie Muller's next collaboration with Kylie. I don't know if I went through all 12 steps, but if one of the steps is eating crow, I'll do it.

But, breast cancer survivor Kylie Minogue, age 52, really should put out a PSA alerting everyone to adjust their resolution settings.

[​IMG]

9. The video is cute and very gay. It reminds me of 'The One'. I liked it.

Nephilim and YourOwnThing like this.
  10. Just another day in the Kylie thread.

LPT, Crisp X, inevitable and 9 others like this.
  11. The video is much better a second time, and I didn’t even think I would need/want to watch it again. She looks absolutely incredible, and the overwhelming amount of star shine and glitter suddenly becomes charming instead of cloying. Also, it took me watching it on a big screen to realize that many of the sped-up shots of the dancer are actually Kylie in a jumpsuit! It’s so much better knowing she’s in it more than just lying around looking gorgeous.

12. How long before “4K” becomes this era’s “thunderclap”?

LPT, inevitable, Wishlight and 3 others like this.
  13. Well, it’s over.

4Roses, Verandi, inevitable and 11 others like this.
  14. Shocking! A homosexual man over 40 loving a Kylie song/video!

15. You should look back at the last 20 pages of discussion.

thommyh, 4Roses, Sam and 18 others like this.
  16. I really like it! It looks great in 4K and considering she recorded it in her home studio and filmed it with a small crew during a pandemic, I'd say job well done!

lob0to, tj-x, Jóga and 1 other person like this.
  17. Who has the time!!

sesita likes this.

18. Tracks of the week reviewed: Kylie Minogue, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5
    This week we’ve got a disco banger, some sad-lad swooning, and a slice of cut-price Harry Styles
    Kate Solomon Fri 7 Aug 2020 20.00 AEST
    Kylie Minogue Say Something

What a thorough joy it is to have Kylie back from the country music hinterlands. Say Something is a quasi-disco bop with a slightly saccharine post-quarantine sentiment that in anyone else’s hands would be a huge eye-roll, but Kylie – the best and purest of us all – carries it perfectly. It makes me want to drink one too many rum and Cokes and hug everyone I know. Even the dickheads!

19. Absolutely magical and brilliant.

Makes me wish clubs were open and my drug dealer wasn't out of state!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.