Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1007 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. This is steadily becoming one of my favourite eras by her…ever? An all killer Side B could seal the deal at this rate.

2. I know I've said it before but I hope she ventures away from Sky. I'm rooting for more Biffco. They have never faltered when working together. I guess I'll be happy with what we get though.

3. A collaboration with Jessie Ware please.

4. Totally, was my number song on Spotify end of year stats last year...won't be far off this year too. Sooo good.

5. This seems to be her most intriguing era, as we know music is coming and round the corner-but no idea when.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. Might she do what Steps have done and release a Part 2? Surely there are enough leftovers and new contributions, as well as a collab or two, to make it a viable concept.

As much as I enjoyed Disco, I would love something with a bit more of a kick to it, while sticking to the genre obviously.

I loved “Say Something” and think that it’s a brilliant song but I think, from my group of pop friends, a lot of people were expecting something with more energy based on the title and artwork. I don’t understand the concept of not releasing any singles this year either? They obviously felt there were no more viable options, but to be fair the initial weeks of the album release her promo push was incredible.

7. I hope it’s a Part 2, primarily because I received the album right when it was announced she was planning a re-release.

Elvenpath and YourOwnThing like this.
  8. I don't think there is anything to understand other than Kylie has been with her family since January and she has been very low key.

Uno likes this.
  9. We got the Years & Years collab + the Lady Gaga cover this year - Miss Minogue did serve up this year.

100%
    If you are Kylie, and can afford to take a 8 month holiday/break in Oz & NZ with family, why wouldn't she?

10. She has been recording and promoting her wine during this time.

YourLeadSinger and linum like this.
  11. That too.
    She hasn't been lazing around with Dannii, Leanne and Carol the whole time!!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  12. Even if she did do this, it’s not like it’s a bad thing. We are in a pandemic, after all!

13. On set today. She’s coming.

LPT, Jacques, Alenko and 20 others like this.
  14. Alright, so I guess we need to expect an announcement in the next few weeks.

15. Excited once again.

16. Where has that information come from please @Speakerphone? How exciting!

linum and actorandlyricist like this.
  17. Excited to hear what she’s been cooking up.

18. Music video filming I assume?? Exciting!

Elvenpath likes this.
  19. And let's say there's a one-month turnaround for video clips to be completed, so looks like the timing is for the one-year anniversary of the album's release.

20. Disagree. I'm betting the release will be on Nov 5th (Nov 6th is a year since release) with remixes/collabs and some new songs.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.