Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1008 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Source please?

2. If the release isn’t called Disco II: Electric Boogaloo I’ll be disappointed!

VivaForever, AndrewX, HMD and 6 others like this.
  3. @Speakerphone has always been pretty reliable so I believe stuff is happening.

dell321, linum, JMRGBY and 2 others like this.
  4. It'll be called Kylie's Double D's.

5. Surely it'll be called Infinite Disco.

Club Disco could be a good option too.

inevitable and actorandlyricist like this.
  6. How about
    Disco: Diamond White (Hangover edition)

7. Poor Dannii.

8. Yes please!

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  9. She’ll get eaten alive by Abba on Nov 05th. I mean I know this probably isn’t going to be a no 1 smash, but at least be the talking point for the gays on the day it’s released.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  10. True, but it will still be perfect timing for the 1st anniversary. Can't see what other date to go with in a packed Q4.

11. Also, as an ABBA fan she will be stoked to be releasing an album on the same day. Plus, as the gays walk into HMV to pick up ABBA they spot the Kylie album = extra sales. Win win.

12. Regardless, I hope she does an Ultimate Disco edition, Infinite Disco edition, signed edition, rainbow edition, hardback, softback, whatever back. My poor bank account.

13. Good/valid point too.

letuinmybackdoor likes this.
  14. I don't suppose it matters if matters if they are released on the same day. As far as I remember, her repacks don't set the charts alight anyway?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  15. Not usually no. This will depend on the promo and also what is actually on it I guess. We still don't know anything about it. Hopefully now that is about too change.

Rich T likes this.
  16. I feel like this is a reference to something, but I literally have no idea, tbh.

17. At this point I'm hoping not so much for a repack, but a new album (9 songs), a couple of remixes (including Initial Talk mix of RG) and a collaboration or two to finish.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  18. Diamond White was/is an Old Skool cider drink. It was cheap, nasty yet perfect at the same time.

And she had a song called White Diamond!

So double reference.

elektroxx likes this.
  19. Di2co would be cool.
    Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Wayne1978 and actorandlyricist like this.
  20. I hope this is the single title too. If so, I’ll buy every edition that comes out, even the cassingles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.