Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1013 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I remember expecting it to be a bop because songs titled "Spotlight" tend to be bops, only to be sorely disappointed.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. Spotlight is one of the era’s best songs though.

Cowboystyle, LPT and Daniel L like this.
  3. Spotlight is a wonderful track. I've always thought of it as the song that plays when the lights come on at the club at the end of the night.

LPT, Daniel L, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  4. Sorry but this album is popping all the way off in my mom’s car right now. She was a teen during the 70s-80s disco era and she’s loving all the references. It’s cute as fuck.

5. I thought the same thing to be honest!

elektroxx likes this.
  6. HMD

HMD

Jessie Ware says ‘hi’!

7. I need Kylie to start creating some buzz for the reissue. What are you waiting for, girl?

8. That too!

I hope single #1 from DISCO2 is the Jessie Ware collab.

Thu Ra Aung Kyaw and andiemal like this.
  9. Imagine if the Jessie Ware collab was Aaliyah level good

10. Spotlight is cute and all but out of the bonus tracks Fine Wine and Till You Love Somebody are the best.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. I can’t remember anything about the bonus tracks this era. They feel redundant.

blod, OSHi and elektroxx like this.
  12. Fine Wine makes me chuckle - all the references to extravagant stuff (helicopter to Japan etc) then for breakfast she has chocolate cake? I’m not sure how luxurious that is - you can pick up a chocolate cake in Tesco for a pound I’m sure!!

The Rural Juror, nbtsa and Atletico like this.
  13. Harrods chocolate cake darling! Maybe Waitrose if she's not in the mood for a big shop.

14. This please.

Elvenpath likes this.
  15. Rumour going around on twitter that Gaga has done vocals on Supernova for Kylie, is this true or just vicious rumours?

16. The mere mention of Gaga in a Kylie thread triggers Marry the Night war flashbacks. Keep it.

17. Almost certainly a gay fever dream.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  18. The rumour started on gaga_latest Twitter in Dec 2020 so shortly after the Dua remix was released. Someone must have quoted it a few days ago.

19. Ha ha!! Indeed!

20. “Hey Lonely” is by far my favorite bonus cut. Such a breezy gem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.