Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1017 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Will the BBC show the entire Kylie performance?

2. Take it with a pinch of salt but…on that other Kylie website one of the more reliable members is saying that a friend is styling a Kylie/Jessie Ware video being shot in October.

mpl, Grins, Elvenpath and 1 other person like this.
  3. Interesting.... Guess we'll have to wait and see of course.

4. Hopefully Jessie will be the support act for Kylie’s next tour, too!

As an aside, if anybody won tickets for tonight and can’t go - I’ll take them!!

Elvenpath likes this.
  5. Yes, I think it's live.

6. I personally think it’ll be highlights. The show is only 90 minutes, with Strictly starting at 7pm. To be ‘fair’ they’d need to show clips from all performers rather than one block each.

7. Cannot wait! Kylie, Cyndi & Christine

8. Won’t be live as the event is tonight and it’s shown tomorrow

9. Oh OK. It say on the info online it's live. Is is being streamed tonight before they show it tomorrow then?

10. Don’t know actually, would be great if it is. I’m sure the BBC will just be highlights tomorrow and would love to see the full set

Anjoel40 likes this.
  11. It's streamed live apparently on their youtube channel.

Although that says live in 27 hours, which is not right if it starts tonight.

Chris_P, Adora Day and jpd_watton like this.
  12. Adora Day and Chris_P like this.
  13. Take the wheel, etc.

Please let this be true!

Anjoel40 likes this.
  14. I thought that Kylie had already been shooting a MV. Are we getting two singles from this re-release? Surely the Jessie Ware duet would be the lead single though.

Elvenpath likes this.
  15. Two videos for the repack? So maybe we’ll get Disco: The Mirrorball Edition then.

16. Ahh so hopefully the full sets are gonna be on iPlayer then afterwards. This says 10 hours long so…

7850E9BA-B73B-454E-AE5B-7B15CF2C8F1A.jpeg

17. So, what time is Kylie meant to be performing then??

Chris_P likes this.
  18. From what I've gathered it's 8:30-10 pm

19. Apparently she performed Can't Get You Out of My Head and Dance Floor Darling

20. Yeah I have friends who went, she did those two songs multiple times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.