Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was absolutely delightful to watch. It was slightly weird from a production perspective to keep everyone around standing for almost 3 hours only for 2 performances (and stand-in rehearsals for each) but getting to see Kylie perform and watching her between takes was fascinating. And so close! They did Dance Floor Darling 3 times and it went off all 3 times. As if there was any doubt she needs to do Disco shows. I wish they could've done another song for the crowd while they had everything set up there.

Thank you @Kylie=Life for posting!

She was absolutely delightful to watch. It was slightly weird from a production perspective to keep everyone around standing for almost 3 hours only for 2 performances (and stand-in rehearsals for each) but getting to see Kylie perform and watching her between takes was fascinating. And so close! They did Dance Floor Darling 3 times and it went off all 3 times. As if there was any doubt she needs to do Disco shows. I wish they could've done another song for the crowd while they had everything set up there.

Thank you @Kylie=Life for posting!
I bet it was quite an one off experience.

Was amongst the lucky ones who got tickets for last night - indeed, it was quite magical. There was a lot of queuing, and waiting, and more queuing, and standing around… the tedium of which immediately disappeared once she got on stage.

Dance Floor Darling was ace live (all 3 times - 4 if you count the stand-in rehearsal), with some armography for the crowd to follow and an all-round great vibe.

Kylie seemed genuinely happy to be there, was lovely with the crowd, and she and the band/backing singers all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Great! Did you spot any familiar band members? I’m thinking perhaps they’ve got a band together for an eventual tour.
Yeah. I am terrible at remembering faces but certainly recognised the (good-looking) man on keyboard, so the rest of the band may be regulars too.

Status
Not open for further replies.