Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1020 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Alright can’t wait to see the full performances, love the back up singers in their silver jumpsuits!

2. Do we think the reissue might not be out until January since it seems like a rather cramped timeline for her at least since the single is out in another week or so and they usually want a couple months of preorders in?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  3. LOVELY to have her back!! Great performances and costume change too. Brilliant!

4. Wow, she was incredible!! What energy. There’s nobody else like Kylie.

5. There truly isn't.

6. Single sometime in October, re-issue November/December maybe? I'm wondering if they'll announce 2022 tour dates around the same time.

HolyWater and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  7. Sounds like a plausible plan.

MistakenBiology likes this.
  8. Good to see Dishan Abrahams playing with her again.

9. Full performance:

Crisp X, LPT, rufus and 18 others like this.
  10. Thanks for this!

Kylie=Life likes this.
  11. DFD sounds incredible live!

YourOwnThing, varjak and Kylie=Life like this.
  12. Thank you!
    WOW!

YourOwnThing and Kylie=Life like this.
  13. Dance Floor Darling is still a rush and I’m glad it at least got a performance now. That new version of Can’t Get You Out of My Head was lovely! Just enough flourishes added to make it sound properly disco and fitting the current era. ‘‘Twas also nice considering it just had it’s 20th birthday, will always remain god tier pop.

14. Properly excited for DISCO 2.

xOJakeXo and LightYears like this.
  15. The perfect 2 I think.

YourOwnThing likes this.
  16. I really hope I'm wrong but looking at 2022 tour dates announced so far it looks very very crammed.
    I don't think we're in for a tour for at least another full calendar year.

17. Not sure what you mean by crammed? A quick flick through The O2's listing, which I believe still holds the title of the world's busiest venue but I could be wrong, there's an entire week free in March, 10 days free in a row in late April, 9 days free in a row in early May (between Dua and Little Mix...what a lineup that would be) and most of July and August free too. I'd personally expect a tour announcement in the next month with an arena tour starting around April-time followed by a few outdoor summer shows again.

mcuk, Juango and IntoTheBlue like this.
  18. I went through the Hydro's 2022 listings and it just felt like there was quite a lot going on.
    Fingers crossed we'll get hear something about a tour soon whenever it is.

19. Her voice is sounding so good, I bet she's itching to tour!

mcuk, HorseTears, inevitable and 3 others like this.
  20. Phew the version of Head really went off. She looked and sounded absolutely sensational.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.