Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1026 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. A year on, Supernova is still my fave track on the album (well aside from Say Something- that's a whole other league)

2. Anyone know how far off an official announcement we are now?

3. That's definitely not how he meant it at the time! Very much the rock establishment resenting a pop act's resurgent success.

I think Kylie duetting with Years and Years and Jessie Ware shows where she thinks her audience is these days. Certainly better than ending up being inaudible on an Ed Sheeran track.

LovingDays, JMRGBY and YourOwnThing like this.
  4. I would be so happy if they released Infinite Disco, I don’t buy physical albums and haven’t done for years, apart from the odd Kylie vinyl but I’d definitely buy either a dvd or cd/dvd with Infinite on it.

5. Agreed, by the time Kylie tours again, we're probably not going to get all those songs live that were in Infinite Disco, so I'd love a copy of it. Makes perfect sense to do it, more multi-formats.

CLJC87 likes this.
  6. Happy birthday anyway!!

Adora Day likes this.
  7. He is right in some respects, but he was also being a dick about it. For someone whose band got continual shade from middle-aged male music journos, he's certainly expressing an attitude that comes right from the middle-aged male music journo guide to writing for NME or Mojo.

And it's not as if "Head" was late-career massive outlier hit then back to middling fanbase singles, Kylie had undergone a resurgence in chart success and pop cultural impact for over a year at that point and properly restablished herself.

JMRGBY and YourOwnThing like this.
  8. Apparently first week of Oct so next week!
    Some have already heard the Olly song and the Jessie J collab so it won't be long now Breathe.

P'NutButter and Elvenpath like this.
  9. I'd love to rewatch Infinite Disco again but I hope they're also considering a digital option for the video. I get the appeal of vinyl but not at all tempted by unattractive cassettes and bulky CD/DVD packages.

The gays. But I don't think this is something new.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    BubblegumBoy, Alenko, Island and 7 others like this.
  11. Jessie Ware is weeping.

12. Omg sorry yes Ware of course. What a doughnut

13. Hope there’s a digital version. I don’t buy physical DVDs etc any more.

Juango likes this.
  14. Someone on SayHey seems to be hinting the single is called Sweet Spot.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  15. The more rumours/info, just make me even more keen for new Kylie music now!!

Elvenpath and Wayne1978 like this.
  16. If Kylie can actually deliver something even half as iconic as this then I might be back on board,

Elvenpath likes this.
  17. I find the intro of Supernova too loud.
    It was fab @ Infinite Disco though.

Shuey likes this.
  18. Think the hint is more about a collab with Kim Petras

19. queen of watching this video

20. Okay but Kylie x Rina or Kylie x Lizzo would be amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.