Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1031 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I suppose the name implies collaborations but I can’t envisage 8 to 12 duets? And I can’t imagine them doing all this/her taking so much time off for just 4 new songs?

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. I mean we’ll have the Dua remix, probably the Basement Jaxx one and Purple Disco Machine at a minimum I’d say.

3. It would be nice to get Real Groove (Initial Talk Remix) on CD. One of her very best remixes.

TurnItIntoLove, WoW73, HMD and 2 others like this.
  4. Same here, think we'll be in for a treat.

5. YES! I was just saying the same thing to another fan

Stopremix and idratherjack like this.
  6. Amen!

But the Initial Talk remix of Real Groove is sooo good.

7. The way I’ll need the new vinyl AND whatever format comes with the DVD. This financial karma for splurging on the Fever lithograph version… rude.

Mr.Arroz, wolfgangna, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  8. I'm not a fan of Initial Talk's schtick, so his remix wasn't for me, tbh. I did appreciate that he made Dua audible though because I always thought that her vocal was buried in the Studio 2054 Remix.

Timbo likes this.
  9. HMD

HMD

This all looks promising!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  10. The Initial Talk Mix of Dua Groove is the best piece of music from the era for me. I love it.

11. I really like this as an approach - gives the original deluxe some cache as the only place to own the tracks on CD. You can bung the radio edits of the remixes after the original album, with the full length versions on the second CD along with the duets and the previously digital only Basement Jaxx remix of Say Something.

enhanced CD and Thu Ra Aung Kyaw like this.
  12. Get the credit cards ready gorls! I’m assuming new merch is poised and ready as well and a possible tour announcement. I’m gonna hyperventilate.

I love that the vinyl has a slip over it and just everything about the artwork and packaging has been kicked up a notch. I assume Studio Moross was involved again? Kudos to them and the team.

Aidan, lushLuck and xOJakeXo like this.
  13. The 5-disc edition makes it a worthwhile rebuy.

What is this in reference to?

IEngineered and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'm assuming the Born This Way rerelease, but let's not take that as a template for any future release

15. 5 discs, is certainly fare more than I anticipated.

16. “K-K-K-K-Kylie, Kylie”. My go to version of Real Groove!

17. Dua’s got that real groove! Same here. It’s the definitive version for me.

Cowboystyle, Rich T and idratherjack like this.
  18. I just want any possible single covers for the expanded part of this era, to match the quality of this:
    [​IMG]

19. I’m happy Infinite Disco is getting a proper release.

HolyWater and andiemal like this.
  20. I’m just glad someone in her team seen sense and didn’t let her shoot the album cover in her living room again and went for the same style as the great single covers.

I’m still not over how much of a misstep the Disco cover is.

elektroxx, nikkysan, SloMover and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.