Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1035 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Why have Disc 4: DVD and Disc 5: Blu-ray though? Surely that means that if you play Blu-rays you have a DVD disc you're never going to play and vice versa if you only play DVDs? Just seems a bit odd and essentially you're paying for a disc of something you don't need.

blod likes this.
  2. I'm a little disappointed about only three new songs (and 3/3 being collaborations) and a bunch of already released remixes, but then I remember the Aphrodire re-release and doesn't surprise me.
    I'm glad we're finally getting the Infinite Disco audio in the best quality possible, the live versions were amazing.

3. I hope they’ve replaced the album version of Dance Floor Darling with the single edit - it makes it a little punchier.

HorseTears, Anjoel40 and AndrewX like this.
  4. Kiss Of Life already sounds like an iconic title for iconic collaboration!

Sail On, myblood, diegolcl and 7 others like this.
  5. Remixes have never been my bag, so with just three new tracks I'm a touch underwhelmed.
    That said, getting Gloria Gaynor, a disco legend, on a track is a nice touch. I'll be eager to hear that. Lets hope its a proper 70s disco stomper.

roblognick and iveivan like this.
  6. That's quite common these days. A Blu Ray release will often have a DVD version included. Some people only have DVD in their Bedroom or PC, so it covers more of the GP needs (a lot of them don't have a Blu Ray Player). It's just being inclusive. Makes more sense than a different release, one with Blu Ray & one with DVD.

lob0to likes this.
  7. I would laugh if Kiss Of Life is a Steps cover haha

wodny, andiemal, MB and 1 other person like this.
  8. I wasn't particularly impressed with any of the Say Something or Magic remixes at all, so shall be given them a wide birth with this re issue. However, I shall happily check out the new remix of Dancefloor Darling and it's nice to have that amazing remix of Real Groove on physical purchase too. And another 3 new Kylie songs to add to the collection, is never a bad thing too.

9. Even if they don't do this, I hope it turns up on Digital pack of the next single (maybe with more DFD Remixes).

actorandlyricist likes this.
  10. It is what it is. Looking forward to the new collaborations but a bit disappointed at myself for getting sucked into the whole “Disco 2” concept.

Nephilim, Elvenpath, etienne and 3 others like this.
  11. I hope that they haven't, tbh. I don't need another album version retconned out of existence, like "Come Into My World" and "Chocolate."

hollaa01 likes this.
  12. Does a "single version" of dance floor darling actually exist if it's never been released as a single?

13. Couldn’t they have given us the studio versions of the Infinite Disco mixes.

14. W2K

W2K

I mean, they’re basically studio versions anyway?

15. Looking forward to having the audio for this:

myblood, lushLuck, Fridrik and 4 others like this.
  16. I mean more so for the mix of In Your Eyes and Slow, they’re just gorgeous.

17. Re-watching Infinite Disco on Blu-ray will be a moment!

Robbietoxic likes this.
  18. Hopefully this will go for preorder tomorrow or Tuesday if the single is being released on Wednesday, as rumoured.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  19. We were never promised anything other than a re-issue, which is what we got. Assuming stuff only leads to disappointment - the same for expecting a tour to be announced off the back of this.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  20. A new song this week.
    I am ready.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.