Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1036 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I’m so ready for Infinite Disco making its way to streaming.

2. Gloria Gaynor is the queen of disco, so her being on this is brilliant. The only other female that could come close is Donna Summer but sadly that's unlikely. For a reissue it's basically perfect.

AndrewX, Mvnl, Juango and 1 other person like this.
  3. Imagine a Kylie & Donna duet on This Time I Know or I Don't Wanna Get Hurt though.

Mr.Arroz, myblood, hownee and 12 others like this.
  4. ''Guest List Edition'' because of 4 features?

5. Kylie and Donna. Bliss.

YourOwnThing and AndrewX like this.
  6. I'm not impressed with the track list because I hate remixes being on the same CD. But I am looking forward to being able to belt out Infinite Disco in my car.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  7. I’m glad a Blu-ray of Infinite Disco is happening since DVD’s aren’t looking so great on my tv since I upgraded to a Samsung last year.

VeryPSB likes this.
  8. What's the need for both DVD and Blu-ray in one package, though, instead of two separate editions? Realistically who's watching it in both formats nn?

9. Baffles me too. Makes me wonder if the track list is legit.

10. I thought that it was quite a common practice for DVDs and Blu-Rays to be sold as a joint package.

Also, it tricks the consumer into thinking that they're receiving more content than they're actually getting.

Mr.Arroz, hownee, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  11. Blu rays and DVDs have been packaged together for ages.

Mr.Arroz, myblood, hownee and 6 others like this.
  12. Now some of you will know what it’s like to be forced to buy a boxset with vinyl when you only want the CDs.

13. The original broadcast had streaming in mind and was done so long ago, so there's a possibility the audio was slightly refined for the CD/DVD/Bluray releases.

14. I’m absolutely salivating that we are going to get high quality audio of Slow/Love To Love You and the In Your Eyes remix.

myblood, LPMA, BrokenHearts and 5 others like this.
  15. I am beyond thrilled about this deluxe edition. Love that they are including both the DVD and Blu-Ray. They could have just went with DVD but it's nice that they provided options.

16. I’m excited about the three new tracks but I’m not excited about Infinite Disco because I don’t have a DVD or Blu-ray player. Remember when we used to get digital download codes with Blu-rays? Bet we don’t get one with this.

17. I think it's a touch more than "unlikely"

18. Hopefully this gets some people to dive into Gloria a little deeper cause she has several quintessential disco bangers besides I Will Survive. Do It Yourself and Walk On By are probably my two other top tier faves from her.

Juango, Quimogen, linum and 1 other person like this.
  19. Her disco take on Walk on By is fab!

I also love this:

lob0to, AndrewX and inevitable like this.
  20. True. But she sung with Frank Sinatra on a track.

1986, LPMA and linum like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.