Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1039 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I buy vinyls because they’re attractive. I don’t get the appeal of CDs or cassettes, it’s a lot of clunky plastic.

blod, Shocked and Uno like this.
  2. Blu-ray/DVD combos have been the standard over here and usually are about the same price as a standard Blu-ray (so essentially you’re getting a free DVD). It’s only if it’s a 4K Blu-ray/Blu-ray combo that is a bit more expensive.

But also, I find this a more appealing package for me personally than having a vinyl shoved in. Talk about over inflating the price and they are just a waste of space at mines.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  3. I buy physical copies of my favourite artists and vinyl of albums I really love but mainly stick to downloads these days. I don’t stream though. Rarely do I ever buy more than one copy though.
    I’ll get the most complete edition of this release and then stop though. I’m more concerned with expanding my Marlon Brando movie collection at the moment.
    Much as I love Kylie, Disco doesn’t deserve more than one copy in my collection and I doubt this re issue will either.

4. Do you have a record player though? Or do you buy them to use as decor?

5. They are all clunky plastic.

6. Think the single might be called something like Second Look? Seems strange wording used on her tweet - like a clue?

7. We know it's called 'One Second To Midnight' with Years & Years.

elektroxx, Adora Day and Wayne1978 like this.
  8. Can I just say I am disappointed Dannii isn’t on the Guest List? Between Dannii’s own fondness for the disco era and Disco being her nickname, I would’ve thought she would’ve been there with the whole rumors of collaborations, even if it’s on a remix of one of the album tracks. Oh well.

myblood, hownee and actorandlyricist like this.
  9. Did_Not_Chartii Minogue had her moment a few Christmases ago.

myblood, shuper007, blod and 9 others like this.

10. 100 Degrees Says Hey

actorandlyricist likes this.
  11. Dannii finding her way to a recording studio instead of a talent show judging panel?

[​IMG]

myblood, nikkysan, nbtsa and 8 others like this.
  12. That sounds about right I think.

13. New Years anthem incoming!

Wayne1978 likes this.
  14. Didn’t know we were certain of that but makes sense with her clue

15. I’ve never heard Dannii Minogue go off the nickname Disco. All of their past collaborations have also been on the nose, so I’m glad they avoided that.

16. There’s got to be a tour announcement on the way as well, right?!

17. Her store URL has changed from Kylie.tmstor.es to music.kylie.com - no new products yet, but I imagine this is in preparation for tomorrow.

P'NutButter likes this.
  18. I really hope so but in my head the reissue being so collab-focused makes it less likely that its announcement is going to tie with a tour announcement. I think we'll get a tour announcement further down the line not necessarily tied in with this reissue. I don't really know why I'm thinking this, hopefully I'm wrong.

19. The tour is such a massive part of her income per campaign, there has to be a plan for something. And Disco screams live show.

20. I'd imagine a tour announcement is to follow. With the first bit of the campaign focusing on the re-release. And I can imagine by the time the second single comes around that could be tied with tour dates. It's an easy way to keep her in the news and for the re-release to be in the news in the lead up to the lucrative Christmas period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.