Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1042 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I’ve gone for the slipcase and slipmat bundle. Stunning.

andru and TeamSats2012 like this.
  2. Vinyls are released 10.12.21 so a little longer wait for those.
    Got mine preordered! Looking forward to hearing the new tracks!

3. Phew that’s my day back, thought I’d spend the day hitting refresh... No cassettes thought yet, saving them for release week obviously!

4. The thing I don't understand is the second part of my sentence.

5. Okay, so I bought the box at 95 quid. Does that mean I have the new vinyl, the extended Mixes and the deluxe cd, dvd and blu ray?

6. Yep, and the CD single! Because of the extended 2LP nothing in the bundle ships until December though

7. £25 isn't too bad with the CDs it's just the extra postage put me off. I will wait see if other retailers list it as majority if places will offer free delivery over £20

Alenko likes this.
  8. Things we asked for that we got :

New songs
    Infinite Disco DVD/Blu Ray
    Infinite Disco Audio
    Extended Mixes

Mr.Arroz, Robbietoxic, blod and 16 others like this.
  9. Like they did have some success in Europe, especially with their first two eras in Belgium, but it's not exactly like they've been able to recapture that Belgian success with their comeback. Based on their sales, it wouldn't suggest that it'd be profitable for them to tour Europe.

Edit: Oops, I completely misread your comment. My apologies. Wasn't the intention of the Golden Tour to be a bit more stripped back?

LovingDays likes this.
  10. Thanks! I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Now to see if she does signed and alternatives again. October and November are keeping us well fed.

11. Oh wow the package costed me around 40 EUR. Crazy.

12. mpl

mpl

It’s £27.99 on Amazon

Kylemj likes this.
  13. I'm surprised that this promo video doesn't use a snippet of "A Second To Midnight," assuming that it's coming soon.

Chris_P and Wayne1978 like this.
  14. Also this confirms the Years&Years song is the single.

15. That’s gonna mess up her chart positions then if the vinyl isn’t dispatched until December hey?

16. SIXTY-EIGHT POUNDS SHIPPING!!!!

17. Seraphim and AndrewX like this.
  18. You can select Separate Shipping on the payment page. I did with mine and I think it’s was about £4.00 more? So I presume I’ll be getting the single and the 5CD box set then the vinyls after.

Adora Day likes this.
  19. Anyway, now that shipping fee has sunk in and I've said goodbye to another $400, I'm VERY excited about the extended album! What a nice surprise.

djessie and AndrewX like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.