Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1063 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. In my head the Jessie collab will be in the same vein as 'Save A Kiss'.

870.gif

Lapras, VivaForever, AndrewX and 6 others like this.
  2. I have to say with each play I am loving the single more and more..... so much so I got remixing and cranked up the Disco a bit more. I hope you all enjoy my take!

Juango, Anjoel40 and P'NutButter like this.
  3. Yep. This new one is a grower.

4. Yeah I can't stop playing this.

5. "A Second To Midnight" is No. 4 on Spotify's New Music Friday Australia, which is impressive for a song that was released earlier this week instead of on Friday.

6. Another day and this song still bops.

Lapras, Rei Ayanami, varjak and 4 others like this.
  7. Honestly, this sounds like my dream? So happy for her!

hollaa01 likes this.
  8. Loving the “ticking the tock” line! Throwing it back to Giving You Up

9. Kylie on 'The One Show' tomorrow from 7pm.

Alenko, RRS, MrWonderfulPop and 5 others like this.
  10. Wow I can't believe Kylie has the power to singlehandedly stop climate change by not flying between two countries and is choosing not to do so. What a shame.

11. I’m straight out addicted to this and it’s a damn ear worm, the melody from I Just Died in Your Arms has been doing it for me. I am really curious to hear the Jessie and Gloria tracks, I hope they let Gloria tear it up in the studio.

12. Out favourite Tory on that other forum has confirmed she’s touring next year for what it’s worth.

Adora Day and HorseTears like this.
  13. I guess they are gonna release all three songs as singles and then be like “surprise, bitch, I’m touring after all after teasing for months on end hehe”.

14. Really unpopular opinion but A Second To Midnight is not gelling with me. Maybe it's because I'm not really a fan of Olly. He just really erks me.

KYLE and Timbo like this.
  15. 2 listens in and that pre-chorus really is addictive, I’m expecting to be obsessed with this song by the weekend

16. Gets better each listen I think. Addicted to it!!

17. Man this woman doesn't age.

18. Stunning!!! What is the golden vine awards??

Shuey and varjak like this.
  19. Kyle is annoying but he stands up for the gays, he's not allowing the new NSW premier (who is against gay marriage) on his show...I respect him for that.

nbtsa and hollaa01 like this.
  20. The video is super cute. If you told me Kylie had shot the video for Step Back in Time earlier that day, I'd believe you.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.