Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1066 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. It was just nice to see Kylie perform a new song on TV again.

2. She's glowing. How to not stan this woman?

3. The performance was great - don't understand the initial comments. Loved it.

hollaa01, mcuk, Princeuk and 9 others like this.
  4. They sound great, I'm not hearing horrible vocals here.

hollaa01, mcuk, HorseTears and 2 others like this.
  5. Yeah, if that is the vocal that people heard and not some dub for the youtube upload it is really, really good, isn't it? I loved every second of the live performance.

hollaa01, Princeuk, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  6. She was a bit flat to start with but got better as it went on.
    Olly….was there too.

7. If you mean Olly was there, sang well and had the most fun performing live with one of his idols, you're right.

Matgo, Mr. Mr., hologram and 16 others like this.
  8. Sure. Whatever helps you.

9. Dawn must've directed something from the Guest List edition because I felt that Kylie on the One Show was about to say her name (something along the lines of "Directed by Daw-- Sophie Muller").

blod likes this.
  10. Yeah I just watched the interview and she just about said her name. Perhaps Dawn has directed the videos for the other two new songs, would make sense with the tea that was posted in here a few days ago.

YourOwnThing likes this.
  11. Wait. That was lovely. Kylie's first few seconds felt a little off, but that felt like it was as much to do with the mix as with anything else.

12. Yes.
    Kylie's first note was a bum note but she recovered very quickly, and delivered some great vocals.

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  13. It was also the echo on mic at the beginning that seemed to throw the vocals off. That's how it sounded to me. She recovered it quickly though and was a delight.

linum, He and roblognick like this.
  14. Exactly that.

IntoTheBlue and actorandlyricist like this.
  15. Obligatory Sakgra remix

It's giving... it's giving Eighth Wonder.

16. I approve.

idratherjack likes this.
  17. Don’t be scared. I’m not.

idratherjack and VivaForever like this.
  18. It’s just hit me that Kylie in her Olly Alexander wig is giving me Susan Kennedy from Neighbours and I can’t be mad at that

19. The music video, just makes me know that long blonde Kylie, is the best!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.