Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1073 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Supposedly she’s performing on Strictly in the next few weeks.

2. And Graham Norton is rumored as well, I imagine it'll all be closer to the release.

I also saw over at say hell that is was confirmed by the usual suspect that videos have been shot for the Jessie Ware and Gloria Gaynor tracks. It's the least she can do since Real Groove was paid dust.

3. Do we think that she'll have moved onto Single No. 2 from the re-release by the time the Strictly and Graham Norton promo slots roll around?

4. She did make a cryptic post which included a date a few days before the release which could be reference to the second single.

inevitable and elektroxx like this.
  5. Meanwhile, in Australia, 'A Second to Midnight' debuts at number... (trigger warning: low chart position ahead)

nbtsa, Wishlight, lob0to and 2 others like this.
  6. She's an album charts only girl in Australia now, but hey after 10 #1 singles, she's got nothing to prove in Aust.

7. It still shocks me that there are Kylie stans who never warmed to Magic (or consider it one of the worst on Disco?!). Besides the fact that it's so Kylie, it's also just a really perfect pop song. Banger.

8. Yes, Magic still remains great.

DJBenW, Shelby '68, Wishlight and 6 others like this.
  9. I can't not listen to Magic without breaking into a dance.

10. Looks like Jessie was filming something with Kylie.

Wishlight, dell321, hologram and 14 others like this.
  11. This has to be for the Jessie Ware song.

Exciting times girls.

12. Magic, feels like a classic I would say too.

DJBenW, Mr.Arroz and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  13. My top played song of 2020 and will definitely be up there for 2021 too, one of her best songs ever.

14. Surely my streams alone would make it higher then that? What makes up a placement in Australia now anyway?

15. We all know its about album sales anyway. so why are people bothered about single chart positions, Meanwhile Fever looks like it might be in the top 10, 20 years after official release.

16. Thanks!
    When she talks about texting... imagine being friends with Kylie and just texting her to talk about your day.

17. I don't know, but the singles chart is calculated to at least number 2500 currently.

18. https://www.aria.com.au/faq/charts

19. Kylie just commented on it! Definitely for the collab. Can’t wait!

Mikey1701, CaliDevotion and Elvenpath like this.
  20. I admit to being a bit underwhelmed by it upon it's release. It's a bop, I enjoy it but it's nothing wow.Supernova is it for me, but that wouldn't make a good single.

But then with mammoth singles like Head and Slow we are spoilt.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.