Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1075 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Cowboystyle likes this.
  2. A Second To Midnight is on the forthcoming Now 110. She seems to do very well for Now comps.

3. So according to The Headless Postman, the new video with Jessie, that was shot a few nights ago, is inspired by none other than the incredible Director Pedro Almodóvar.
    This has got to be amazing!

mcuk, Wishlight, michaelhird and 18 others like this.
  4. I think…
    It might be wise to manage our expectations. We’ve been let down badly before on the video front. Better to be positively surprised…

Wishlight, Seraphim, lob0to and 2 others like this.
  5. Island

Island Staff Member

Not this being nominated “Adult Comtemporary” at the ARIAs.

6. Isn't it up to the artist and their label to decide what categories they submit their work for nominations for?

7. I’d rather take the side of anticipation and excitement.

Almodovar is a great reference point but doesn’t really narrow things down. I hope it’s Almodovar from the 80s.

Wishlight, Disobedience and Ddarko77 like this.
  8. Apparently it is very colourful and both are Divas in it.

Juango likes this.
  9. Can we mention Camila Cabello here? Say what you want about her and her latest song, but the video looked very Almodovar to me. It would obiously have to be on a smidgen of that budget I suppose.

10. That video reads more Latin American than Almodovar to me.

Almodovar’s use of colours is very Spanish. So I hope it’s more of that than a vomiting up of colours.

J.onny likes this.
  11. Sorry, I'm Swedish. I have seen most of his movies, but can't quite differ between different latin cultures yet.

12. I'm guessing the Gloria collab as the video was shot a while back.

13. On one hand I’m hoping it’s not a new single given there are only 3 new tracks on the album but on the other it’s probably quite a good move to get the new music out and heard before the onslaught of Ed, Abba and Adele in the next few weeks.

HorseTears likes this.
  14. Wonder if it's a remix for A Second To Midnight? Would be odd to me if she was teasing one of the other collaborations by using photos of a previous one.

HorseTears, elektroxx and Vasilios like this.
  15. MB

MB

Or a tour announcement? (I keep hoping)

JMRGBY, andru and Kirkyboy like this.
  16. I think this.

iveivan likes this.
  17. Poppers o’clock remix please. I want them to save the other two tracks for release day. The single is strong enough to do the business until then

varjak likes this.
  18. As she’s filmed videos for all 3 songs, maybe the plan is to release them all before Christmas for maximum exposure/sales for the reissue during the Christmas period? Disco died a death after Christmas so it would make sense to wrap up the album campaign this year, especially if she’s going back to Australia.

19. Kiss of Life is out on Friday! Strange that it's not being saved for album release week given all the hype but I can't wait to hear it.

Mikal, hologram, mcuk and 24 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.