Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1109 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. And dare I say "Monday Blues" is an improvement over the original!

bonnieetclyde and burntoutcar like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Why on earth was the extended Say Something not the single version? What a missed opportunity.

nbtsa and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  3. My delivery of delicious Kylie goods has arrived and I have to say the extended mixes are exactly what the album needs - staying true to the genre! Loving it and only 3 tracks in! (Now how to work out how to get a HQ digital version)……

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    YourLeadSinger, LPT and blaze_dave like this.
  4. W2K

W2K

So many lovely moments in the extended mixes. They should be made available digitally ASAP.

5. The extended versions are out there!? Must be vinyl rips, how is the quality?

6. I get holding the extended back for a week to push physical sales but it'd be madness after that?

7. The Last Chance extended mix is my favourite of them all, the backing vocals and intro that have been added really just elevate it!

hollaa01 likes this.
  8. I’ve listened right through and, genuinely, blown away by every mix. It freshens everything up (and I love the originals), and feels like a whole new interpretation in some ways. Now going back to listen again!

9. pdf

pdf

Agreed, these are seriously good.
    Shame there's no download code tho.

WhereIsTheFeeling and hollaa01 like this.
  10. Holy shit. The extra instrumental part in the middle 8 of Say Something (Extended Mix) is sublime.

11. Interview with Claudia Winkleman on Radio 2 this morning: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0011kqj

She once again says she’d love to do another Anti Tour, and thinks that the next album will be more electro-pop (inspired by Fever’s anniversary).

nbtsa, Robert, AllGagaLike and 13 others like this.
  12. Love Affair and Still Standing as templates please.

AllGagaLike, AndrewX and Wayne1978 like this.
  13. Ooh, I wonder what an electro-pop Kylie album would sound like in the 2020s. 80s revival is having a bit of a moment.

I'd love "Can't Get You Out Of My Head," "Love At First Sight" and "Slow" to be the template.

CLJC87, Ddarko77, inevitable and 2 others like this.
  14. I'm liking the sound of an electropop album. Lost Without You should be the template.

mcuk, craiggci, AllGagaLike and 4 others like this.
  15. Bring it on. Love the fact she's already thinking of a whole new album already.

idratherjack likes this.
  16. I’d love an extended edition be a future format now for Kylie albums.

I know streaming has changed the game when it comes to track length but the Extended Mixes edition to buy separately is a good compromise between the two.

Nephilim, hollaa01 and burzacott like this.
  17. I love how varied Kylie's fanbase is:

18. The vinyl is now £29 on Amazon U.K.

topopMAC1 likes this.
  19. Template would make a good title.

YourOwnThing likes this.
  20. Indeed, all different opinions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.