Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1126 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Well, we never got a Body Language tour, just the Money Can't Buy one-off. So perhaps Disco will be another one-off with Infinite Disco. I'm sure a lot of these songs will get performed in future shows anyway.

Right now, I'd rather focus be on new music and maybe getting a new album out in late 2022/early 2023 than trying to stretch out the Disco campaign for another 6-12 months.

Daniel L, CLJC87 and AbSynth like this.
  2. See y'all in November 2022 for Disco: The Afterparty Edition

HorseTears and bonnieetclyde like this.
  3. I'm sure that Body Language would've received a tour if the era had performed better—instead we got a Greatest Hits album that could've been interpreted as damage control and a tour to support that—whereas Disco has performed very well, I'd assume that it's even exceeded expectations.

Obviously, I wouldn't object to new music though.

4. I’m kind of … loving this?

inevitable likes this.
  5. It's all relative, isn't it. I'm sure Body Language made more money for Kylie/the label than Disco has but obviously things were much different back in 2003. Even Kiss Me Once got a tour so I don't necessarily think a Body Language tour wouldn't have been successful I suppose they just felt like capitalising on her recent success with a Greatest Hits made more sense.

MusicLover11 and HMD like this.
  6. Disco's singles run with the first 3 from the original album and now the 3 from the re issue, are certainly up there as one of my all time favourite Kylie singles run. All total class.

Cowboystyle and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  7. Well she did talk (again) about how fun the Christmas shows were. A DISCO Christmas incoming 2022.

HorseTears likes this.
  8. That is amazing.

Also this in the replies has me screaming.

wodny, LPT, Island and 11 others like this.
  9. Even if Elizabeth is human, she’s also a bot

10. Damn, I missed this. What did the deleted tweet say?

11. The team should've honestly just kept the tweet up, tbh. Free viral marketing.

soratami, He, singabob and 11 others like this.
  12. Infinite Disco, really is one amazing show one year on. If this still remains the only concert as such to come out of the era, than am happy.

nbtsa, CLJC87, He and 5 others like this.
  13. Am I the only one who misses the bum shaped Darling bottle? Kylie really chasing that sensible Radio 2 coin….

14. So glad she saw it before it got deleted

Sanctuary, nbtsa, Alenko and 45 others like this.
  15. Wonder how Disco will fare in the charts this week? Know doubt it will drop a fair bit.

16. Been to this little shop a couple of times and it’s such a nice welcoming atmosphere, the owners are really nice as well. It’s like the only LGBT owned record shop in Nashville. Kylie also left a comment on the post.

17. That's so cute!

inevitable likes this.
  18. as it's a reissue and most folk who want it would presumably have it by now, I'd imagine a considerable drop. But we can expect it to get a little boost in December when the batch of unshipped vinyls are sent out. Maybe they'll time the Gloria Gaynor video for that week too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.