Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1150 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I do hope the Gloria video ends up surfacing-if there is one of course.

2. She definitely said a video had been recorded, separately I think. I wonder why it hasn’t been released?

3. Perhaps the last drop of Disco to come then in early 2022??

craiggci likes this.
  4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Picked this up instore today. Had put it off as felt a bit steep for an album I don’t love, but wanted the Blu-ray.

The 2CD edition is also £4.99, but also £2.99 at the till when you buy anything else!

5. WOW, that is an absolute bargain! Talk about giving it away as those prices!

Juango and SockMonkey like this.
  6. Wait, did she?
    Wasn't it just a rumour spread over *Sayyouknowwhat* by a supposed insider?

7. Sorry if this is late, but I just saw this. Checked ASCAP and the songs are there...

8. I would happily take a Kylie/Jessie collaborative album and tour.

nbtsa, roblognick, Jam and 9 others like this.
  9. This kills the baguette.

elektroxx, inevitable and HorseTears like this.
  10. Imagine.

11. What’s your pleasure? More Kylie and Jessie of course

roblognick and Mikey1701 like this.
  12. This all could be very, very promising if true.

13. They have an incredible chemistry together. Imagine a Kylie/Jessie tour!

14. Wonder if (if anything of course), that the new album will Disco influenced again?

15. This is just too good to be true

dell321 likes this.
  16. It could mean a number of things. Jessie is probably due a new album soon so they could be for her. Or maybe the songs are being shipped around.

Or maybe even a mini release like she did with Garibay. It would make sense to fill in a gap because I do think she will tour Disco but not as soon as we want her to.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    Andrew and YourOwnThing like this.
  17. I think it’s *possible* they’re for Jessie’s next record and the credits have been copied over in error from Kiss of Life, since it’s the same three writers she’s worked on the next album with.

18. If we end up getting an brand new Kylie studio album for sometime in 2022, I'll be extremely happy indeed. Disco has made me love her more than ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.