Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 1189 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My favourite album track! Cannot wait for this!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. Wonder why if filmed, and yet, never an single??...

3. Better late than never. I suspect this is to close the era out, but a tour announcement would be incredible.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  4. I think the pandemic changed her plans.

5. Well I never need to watch that again. I get why they never released it.

But such a bop.

6. Also Drag Race...

Supernova was the lipsync song on drag race again this week

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. Meh. Still adore the song, but I think the special effects on Made in Heaven were better.

Just editing to add she does look gorgeous though.

8. That would’ve made a very good tour visual but is a bit meh for a standalone music video.

9. Do we daaaaaaaarrreeeeerrrreeee hope for a tour announcement?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  10. Lol. Clarify what you're spoiling before a spoiler warning. Though this got me excited now more than anything.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
  11. This is what it looks like. Or she had fun with this one light in her house and thought to take out the old vintage camera.

HorseTears and Mvnl like this.
  12. Very random and came out of no where.
    A very nice stunning tour visual but not an effective music video. It's a great bonus at least, maybe a perfect tag end of a campaign.

I wonder what the motive of this is. A tour announcement would be amazing

Still the Miss A Thing stans have some form of justice now. Let's move on. Haha

HorseTears and Wayne1978 like this.
  13. That should have stayed unreleased, utter garbage. What is the point in putting her in a nice outfit and doing her hair and makeup only to throw a bunch of cheap nasty filters and harsh lighting on it?
    It's serving art student discovering iMovie and getting his fun auntie to star in his first project.

dell321 likes this.
  14. Just bizarre dropping this now. I mean amazing track and she looks stunning but low budget video? Like others said maybe was lined up as a single and plans changed at some point….

15. So we went from maybe single to no performance of it ever?

16. It’s an unexpected bonus. That’s pretty much it.

HorseTears and inevitable like this.
  17. This is giving “filmed as a tour backdrop visual then we realised she’s not touring so may as well get some streams from it”

18. Looks unfinished but they released it anyway. Nice little bonus to have, it's not like it's actually promoting the single now anyway.

HorseTears likes this.
  19. Throw the Dance Floor Darling and Last Chance visuals out as well. A new era is coming next year anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.