Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 248 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. You’re right, what’s the point in being so negative? It’s ridiculous

MrWonderfulPop and Juango like this.
  2. This all started when we mocked SayHell. Look at how the clown came back to bite.

[​IMG]

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This thread is a complete embarrassment. Kylie might want you to say something but sometimes.....don't x

4. Anyway, stream Say Something x

5. The dramatics in this thread could power the entire Housewives franchise.

6. Full disclosure: I think @Thorever is more right than wrong about the quality of the material thus far. But even if I didn't nothing they've said is awful enough to deserve this constant pile on.

tea, Verandi, londonrain and 23 others like this.
  7. Average, yet it snatched 168 scrobbles from you in 2 weeks so not too bad really!

Wallow, Wishlight, Blue6010 and 4 others like this.
  8. The ironic thing is, the dramatics are coming from people who get so upset over the few people who aren't loving the era so far.

An average Kylie song is still better than most could ever manage.i played it to death when it came out and likely tired myself out.

Nunya B and Lost In Japan. like this.
  9. I've just found the ignore button.

10. This is very cool, love this outfit

Chris_P likes this.
  11. I was talking about the drama of the previous page over the southern accent thing. But I guess you assumed I was targeting you? I wasn't.

12. Okay, wow.

Same. Her delivery here to me is not the same as when she goes nasal on tour for example, because when she does that she sounds very limited in her range whereas she soars effortlessly on the track.

joeee and JGoulden like this.
  13. I just watched the video and sistrens, all this drama for this? Really?

I actually really like the video, it‘s lovely.

4Roses, Mr.Arroz, Wishlight and 11 others like this.
  14. The only time she sound off to me is at the end when the production dies down and the last few "love is love it never ends" sounds a bit nasally and baby-ish.

15. Perfection! Absolutely love the video!

It’s exactly as sparkly glittery and gay that I hoped it would be! And Kylie looks stunning, and is wearing several different amazing outfits!

With all that’s been going on in the world, we’re lucky it wasn’t a one outfit job in a white shirt and jeans with a load of randoms just walking back and forth while Kylie sings and waves her arms about...

mcuk, tj-x, dan2die4 and 3 others like this.
  16. That person also made this.

I am not a fan of the fact that the color on the letters is actually just the negative of the image, but the metallic hue that it produces as a result is excellent for the image in my eyes, and the way it masterfully makes use of the glow without allowing it to eat the rest of the image up like on the original is brilliant.

HorseTears likes this.
  17. Wow!!! That is actually an incredible improvement.

InscrutableTed likes this.
  18. This potential video sounds eerily familiar, almost as if she tried this before haha!

lob0to and cheida like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

Hear hear! Well said! By the way, is that you in your avatar? Looking good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.