Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 548 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Yesss Laura, now come through with an amazing Guardian review please.

Wishlight, Daniel L, dan2die4 and 6 others like this.
  2. How many times are you going to say the same thing? Go and enjoy music you like.

Wishlight, dan2die4, andiemal and 2 others like this.
  3. RJF

RJF

Right.
    So then why are you bringing her up all the time?

Mr.Arroz, Jwentz, Neon Green and 37 others like this.
  4. RJF

RJF

Girl, if you don't want to engage with my posts, then... don't. No one's forcing you - or anyone else for that matter - to read my posts but you, and here you are, hanging on every word. So either engage with the content of my post in a meaningful way or get out of my notifications.

5. I just burnt my tongue on some scalding tea.

6. Not a single person who doesn't like this album made an issue out of it, why are others so bothered and making it an issue?
    I don't get it, I've only seen this happening in the Kylie threads....

7. It’s incredible you get a free pass to repeat the same things a hundred times while other people don’t. It’s ok if you don’t Iike it but the bad energy I don’t understand.

8. Sold out on the website too now. Gutted and slightly worried whether it will be fulfilled....

9. Not the Deluxe CD being delayed so it’s delaying my entire order of clear vinyl, Say Something & Magic 7”s and a Tom Aspaul CD.

I’m just hoping it doesn’t affect the 7” singles when it comes to the whole order being shipped. Also not being funny but I paid £9.50 shipping to the UK... they should really just part ship the rest of the order now?!

1986 likes this.
  10. Does anyone know if it’s possible to stream the show on an Xbox One?

tea and inevitable like this.
  11. I have no idea why people are arguing about Madonna on the evening of a new Kylie release. Let’s leave the Madonna vs Kylie hell in 2008 where it belongs. If people don’t like the album that is absolutely their prerogative and as long as the criticisms aren’t abusive (which they haven’t been), just let them go. Personally there is so much for me to enjoy as a Kylie fan on this record, and the reviews seem to be really positive too.

12. RJF

RJF

I've posted my opinion on the album... twice? And the second time was to elaborate and clarify things after the first and at the time singular post about the album had caused this thread to go into a sub-posting meltdown. Why are you now just making things up? You're perched on my posts, it seems, so I'm not sure how you've miscounted. Can you just not count?

13. For those asking, I just got a dispatch e-mail for the signed CD from her store.

melodrama, Princeuk, Anjoel40 and 2 others like this.
  14. Pretty sure they are still upset that you didn't like Scatica and projecting accordingly

15. W2K

W2K

Christ Almighty this thread is all shades of ugly.

Anyway...I’m still bopping to this album. There’s some really good moments that as a fan of Disco Kylie I really appreciate. The deluxe tracks aren’t really doing anything for me, but they’re not bad.

hollaa01 likes this.
  16. That is not what you wanted? And threating people like children is not a good look.

MilesAngel, etienne and mrdonut like this.
  17. "Til You Love Somebody" off the deluxe is GORGEOUS.

18. RJF

RJF

Right, so you have absolutely nothing to say. Perfect. You can stop posting now.

19. Dispatch emails just came in for me.

20. MilesAngel, tj-x, HMD and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.