Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the calendar has me more excited than some of the songs on here ddddd (I do love a good calendar.)

From the bonus tracks I can say that they do feel a bit like more of the same, a shame there isn’t a bit more of a palette cleanser in there but whatever, Fine Wine pops the fuck off.

Also, her performing September - the utter taste, I can’t wait.

he / him
Upon additional re-listens, my favorites remain the same. And I stand by my feelings towards "Monday Blues"—it's a mess. "Last Chance" has grown on me after I initially dismissed it as too pastiche. And I don't know if I actually dislike "Fine Wine" or if I'm just disappointed that it isn't the slinky mid-tempo bop that I thought that it'd be based on its title and that Disco desperately needs.

Also, Kylie has uploaded each track onto YouTube with their own cover art.

he/him
Upon additional re-listens, my favorites remain the same. And I stand by my feelings towards "Monday Blues"—it's a mess. "Last Chance" has grown on me after I initially dismissed it as too pastiche. And I don't know if I actually dislike "Fine Wine" or if I'm just disappointed that it isn't the slinky mid-tempo bop that I thought that it'd be based on its title and that Disco desperately needs.

Also, Kylie has uploaded each track onto YouTube with their own cover art.

Wait at these not being geo-locked. USunties actually won for once

Status
Not open for further replies.