Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 559 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. She must love In Your Eyes!

Look forward to the cover...... is it Anita Ward or Earth Wind & Fire?

2. She has taste. In Your Eyes is one of her very best singles. Period.

3. Me too.

4. Very first impression is that it was a super enjoyable listen, with surprisingly elastic melodies and vocals.

5. Sounding great! Love this song but would’ve hoped for maybe something Donna Summer related.... like MacArthur Park.... but promo is promo!

linum likes this.
  6. Didn´t she do four or five songs? Hope we will also get videos of those.

7. I love MacArthur Park - but I adore KM but feel she'd need more than 1 backing singer to sing it.

It looks like a very complex song to sing.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  8. A little 'Thank You' introduction message from Kylie on the Amazon Echo this morning when I asked Alexa to play her new album.

Robert, bimbo, P'NutButter and 4 others like this.
  9. Yes but she could I’m sure. When she did I Feel Love acapella with Georgio Moroder at her Oz Kiss Me Once gigs she sounded incredible.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  10. Scottish and Northern Irish users.

If you live within a safe, reasonable distance, there are signed copies of the standard CD in your local hmv. £10.99. First come first served. Most stores were given between 2 and 5 copies each. Stirling, Livingston and Fopp Glasgow did not recieve any. Couldn't say anything until now because of an embargo. The signature is in the booklet, not on the cover.

melodrama, Cowboystyle, Aidan and 2 others like this.
  11. LPT

LPT

This Kylighter is about to jump in
    PSX_20201106_091526.jpg

12. Kylie truly said there will be gay rights on the radio today.

HorseTears likes this.

13. The chorus melody has much more in common with...

heartmightmelt likes this.
  14. A four star review in today's Times newspaper...

15. Finally heard the full album. I read some of your early thoughts but didn't seek out any leaks. I've got my signed album on the way, the single vinyls on the way but looks like the Deluxe vinyl is delayed to December? Ugh.

Stand out tracks for me are Miss A Thing, Real Groove, Supernova, Say Something, Last Chance, Dance Floor Darling, Fine Wine,

Monday Blues, Where Does The DJ Go?, Unstoppable, and Celebrate You are questionable though I bet Monday Blues will be amazing live (if she performs it).

16. Yeah, I don't think she sounds bored or that they are flat (well, Magic is, ddd, but I think it is simply that they chose the wrong key for Kylie thinking the drawn out vocals and lower tone would come across as 'cool' - she just sounds disconnected), but they are definitely the most low key songs on the album. The fact that they are considering to release a second one of these as a single when the rest of the album is there, I-

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  17. Not sure if its been said but "where does the dj go" needs an extended mix ala Enough is Enough with a bigger ballad intro.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  18. Wow talk about absolutel bliss. My first day living together with my LDR boyfriend and listening to my #1 artist and Idol of all time! Kylie, you've made me a extremely happy fan today. I celebrate you indeed. And then some.

melodrama, Daniel L, Vyrisus and 10 others like this.
  19. Just had my first listen and it’s brilliant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.