Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 565 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. The stock suddenly jumped to 800 then to 300 so I feel like there was only 500 in total, all sold out now!

Daniel L and Vasilios like this.
  2. All of us: I wish Kylie would just listen to us and realize that she needs to blah blah blah

Kylie: I heard my fans want me to blah blah blah

All of us: *cries, vomits and hides in shame*

Andsov likes this.
  3. There appears to be 2 signed editions of the standard. The original EU CD (Amazon) and a specific signed edition with a different barcode.

inevitable and djessie like this.
  4. I admit Kids is enjoyable live even though I drag it.

5. It goes off every time but I’m so sick of it.

Chris_P and YourOwnThing like this.
  6. I think it goes off cause it’s a rockier moment. But she can imo achieve the same with Two Hearts.

7. I think Monday Blues would snap a neck at any point. I know songs are supposed to slap but that one feels like a soap actress slap wearing a ring on each finger.

8. The way I keep missing these signed copies...

Larsen likes this.
  9. It’s just a sticker on the shrink wrap over the top of the existing barcode. The Australian CD is different though, it doesn’t have the tracklist on the back!

Anjoel40 and djessie like this.
  10. R92

R92

Whew, Supernova is The One.

ohaimanabu, nikkysan, blod and 5 others like this.
  11. Dancefloor Darling. It’s hitting me over the head with love.

12. Apparently there are signed LP´s coming, judging by her Instagram story earlier this week.

inevitable likes this.
  13. Some people keep maintaining they were the Test Pressings but if they were then BMG are scammers because there were waaaay more than 50.

djessie likes this.
  14. I’m calling it - low-key critical smash.

100-Metro
    90-All Music
    80-Evening Standard
    80-OMH Music
    80-The Times
    80-The Independent
    80-The Arts Desk
    80-NME
    80-Albuism
    80-Clash Magazine
    80-Classic Pop
    70-Riff
    70-The Age
    70-Rolling Stone
    70-DIY
    60-The Telegraph

15. Exactly. I´m pretty sure she was signing inner sleeves for the vinyls.

16. Cackling at the album cover looking tragic on the physical copies too. Her worst artwork ever post-PWL.

17. Phew, after 3 months of nothing, the amount of content we’re getting today is phenomenal.

elektroxx, OSHi, dan2die4 and 3 others like this.
  18. The Disco artwork to me looks much better than Kiss Me Once and Golden - but I think we have had this "awful artwork" conversation a few too many times already.

19. I don’t mean to be harsh but the cover does look really... garish on vinyl. It really isn’t visually appealing which is a huge shame because there were so many better images to pick from.

The vinyl colours themselves look gorgeous though!

elektroxx likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.