Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 569 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I honestly think this album is fantastic, I'm just not hearing the cheesy/loud/cheap ect complaints. I'm a pretty easy to please pop fan, generally.

With repeated listens its grown on me to the point where I pretty much love every track. The vocal effects work fine to me, she's had songs littered through her discography with tons of vocoder effects and the like. The slightly tinny or low-fi feel matched to the genre of music so it really doesn't register to me like it did with 'Golden'. It could help I'm in a really celebratory mood right now, but Disco is hitting the spot perfectly, high BPM and all!

2. I do think this album is going to sound bloody fantastic live. When she eventually gets back on the road its really going to feel very special.

wolfgangna and letuinmybackdoor like this.
  3. I can’t stop moving to this album. It’s lush. The one two punch of Miss a Thing and Real Groove is great.

4. I may be late on the Infinite Disco bandwagon but WHAT IS THIS ???

My ticket on DICE includes a CD/download. When will I receive my item?

Please note all UK CD orders are fulfilled by Townsend Music, for all related enquiries you can contact them directly on [email protected]. All orders will be dispatched in time to arrive on the day of release.

All Australian CD & Download orders are fulfilled by Liberator Music, for all related enquiries you can contact them directly on [email protected]. Orders will be dispatched on the week of release, and should arrive within 3 – 14 days.

A CD ? Only for UK and AUS ??? When I bought the ticket, noone asked me for an address!

5. I am addicted to Where Does the DJ Go. Repeated all morning

dan2die4 likes this.
  6. oh sorry, I did mean to say the US- Ariana’s numbers aren’t final in the UK yet. I was just responding to that post asking if Ari will be a threat to Little Mix and Kylie

maverick_79 likes this.
  7. Howling at GMA censoring “coming” ddd

8. You could buy a ticket or ticket and album.

Screenshot_20201106-160114_Outlook.jpg

OceanBlue likes this.
  9. The album is nothing groundbreaking but it's just pure and utter joy and that is what we all need right now. The melodies are gorgeous and she sounds great throughout. I've had it on a loop all day and I love it more with every listen. Celebrate You, Miss A Thing, Real Groove, Dance Floor Darling and Supernova are the ones for me.

10. Do we think she has a shot at #1? Or is it too early to tell? Word of mouth seems really good and she has fantastic promo too.

11. Yes, I have lost track of where the chart battle is. Her main rival is Little Mix right? Could she beat them without the streaming they have? I guess team Kylie are flogging the multiple formats?

12. Omg I would be Tash.

13. I was between Tash and Jenny but J won cause... iconic and needs the promo.

14. W2K

W2K

I’ll be Kerreh cause... problematic.

mcuk and Vasilios like this.
  15. Just finished my second listen. I don't really care for any of the bonus tracks, but as far as the standard edition goes, my top picks are absolutely Miss a Thing, Say Something, Dance Floor Darling, and Supernova, with the latter possibly being my favorite new song. The lows for me are Monday Blues (maybe it'll grow on me?), I Love It, and Unstoppable.

16. THIS.

Most of these songs will absolutely come to life in the eventual tour. 'Dancefloor darling' will go OFF after the spoken word bit. 'Celebrate you' will be a massive hug. 'Magic' will be a massive bop. 'Say something' will have everyone in tears. 'Last chance' will be a massive glitterball thrill. Just be patient everyone! We'll get there!

17. Kylie will do much better on physicals, she´s doing some great promo and the album is getting good reviews. I am pretty confident she will take the top spot.

dan2die4, hollaa01 and Juango like this.
  18. Kerreh wasn't around for Be With You - I was being respectful of the eras.

19. On top of everything else that’s been said, Kylie has also had 2 #1 albums in the time since Little Mix have had their only #1 album. Fairly sure Kylie will get it but it’ll be a close race I think.

dan2die4 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  20. Kylie really and truly deserves the #1 spot here. She's done it yet again for me and delivered such a great fun filled album. Perfect for trying to forget about the mess called 2020.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.