Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 571 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This album has me under its spell.

2. This album is excellent. The bops!

Here's my full track-by-track review:

Track 1-16:
    [​IMG]

3. The fact you can SEE Kylie honking an imaginary car horn in Fine Wine. The excellence,

The whole album is camp Disco which is the kind of disco I want to go to.

[​IMG]

Nigel, wolfgangna, dan2die4 and 3 others like this.
  4. She is trending on Twitter again. Very good reaction from the public, love to see it.

melodrama, Aester, dan2die4 and 4 others like this.
  5. Okay, I'm obsessed with damn Real Groove now.

elektroxx, Aester, dan2die4 and 4 others like this.
  6. This really is the feel good album we need to ease into Lockdown 2.0 with, isn't it?

elektroxx, dan2die4, hollaa01 and 4 others like this.
  7. I thought Unstoppable was good, not great last night, but today it's hitting me like an asteroid.

dan2die4 likes this.
  8. dan2die4, hollaa01, Princeuk and 5 others like this.
  9. I'm blown away by how great this album is. I can't even choose a stand out track, they're all so good.

Wayne1978, dan2die4, hollaa01 and 4 others like this.
  10. This is wall to wall BOPs, I have not found a single track I don't love... wow

lushLuck, dan2die4, hollaa01 and 6 others like this.
  11. This is me bopping to the crazy last section of Dancefloor Darling right about now

upload_2020-11-6_18-33-15.gif

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  12. So after a long walk with my headphones this really is shaping up to be in my top 3 Kylie albums and I know it's difficult to judge when it's all new like this but when my other top 2 are Light Years and Aphrodite it's no surprise I love it really. I'm not really finding any duds, Spotlight really jumped out to me on earphones when I hadn't noticed it before.

WhatKindOfKylie? and PC20 like this.
  13. This album is amazing. I was so worried after reading some of the lukewarm reactions from yesterday but I have been on an absolute high all day dancing around outdoors in the beautiful autumn weather in Kuwait.
    So far the one i keep going back to is Miss a thing. It gives me chills every time I hear those mesmerising vocals.
    Im so surprised at how fast paced all the songs are, and although there are a couple of songs that weren't as instant as the majority of DISCO, it is overall an absolutely fantastic piece of work.
    Thank you Ms. Minogue, Thank you!

dan2die4 and hollaa01 like this.
  14. Great photos.

lushLuck, elektroxx, dan2die4 and 4 others like this.
  15. Slayyyter knows what’s good

16. This is the best album launch I have been a part of from announcement to release and I have been around for 1000s of years.

Timbo, wolfgangna, dan2die4 and 7 others like this.
  17. All of this fucking promotion after everyone complained for weeks on end about things being slow. They timed everything so right.

18. Fine Wine is such a huge bopsy, she really should have switched out Monday Blues for that. It’s a superior version anyway.

roblognick likes this.
  19. Disco really is a favourite Kylie album already, the long awaited part of the Light Years/Fever trilogy perhaps I'd say.

20. I love that this taps into pure dance floor fuel and Light Years camp (but hey, this time it works!) No “Love Boat” to be seen!

“Last Chance” is exhilarating. It’s obviously very ABBA, but when has that ever been a bad thing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.