Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 694 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I guess your dad thought it was worth a shot, hey?

Same reason my dad let me have Sabrina posters in my room.

2. When she signed to BMG I was a bit worried but they've one a great job so far.

3. They most certainly have, long may it continue too.

4. I understand they perhaps gave UK orders priority, so those sales would be counted for the chart.

electrosamurai likes this.
  5. She's had #1's with three albums, in three years, simultaneously in the UK and Australia. It's insane.

6. I never received a shipping notification but I emailed their customer support yesterday morning and they said it had been shipped.

mpl and wodny like this.
  7. The album is actually holding up quite well on iTunes, the deluxe is #2, ahead of a lot of new entries & the standard is #16.

mcuk, dan2die4, michaelhird and 2 others like this.
  8. That's a clever photoshop of this image -

[​IMG]

LPT, HorseTears, Cowboystyle and 5 others like this.
  9. Truly so-and in the best way too!

P'NutButter likes this.
  10. Lovely to see this trending at #6 on YouTube in the UK!

11. Love that she managed to get her vintage disco lamp in the video again.

12. She's absolutely the best artist of all time for me, this era even more so.

mcuk, hologram, hollaa01 and 5 others like this.
  13. My CD came today signed which was a huge relief. Feel for anyone disappointingly not receiving as purchased. Probably the best CD I have ever purchased and the only one I will probably never use on a record player.

14. I think that y'all linked to Kylie's interview with Elle a couple of pages back. I wonder if they got Kylie to do Song Association as well. That'd be a great piece of promo.

15. My package arrived...to my friend's house in the UK. So it's good to know that it... exists, ddd. Hopefully it won't get lost on its way to me!

16. When was the supposed deluxe amazon exclusive coming out? It's not listed anymore, right?

17. Chris_P likes this.
  18. Think it's due Black Friday?

Stopremix and P'NutButter like this.
  19. 27th November

Stopremix likes this.
  20. Uncut's 50% and Beats Per Minutes' 62% dragged down Disco's Metacritic score, but it's still at a respectable 75%.

P'NutButter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.