Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 722 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Fine wine really needs to be used in an advert for her wine range. Kylie painting the town red, ordering her wine at a bar. "Take a sip of Kylie's Fine Wine selection, it's all on her..."

I keep hearing "B*tch be done" in Fine Wine in the bridge after the "break that back go high to low" lyric.

(I know it's "ichi ni san", but Kylie swearing makes me laugh..)

YourOwnThing and Juango like this.
  2. Where are you?

3. HMD

HMD

Barcelona.

mcuk, Jóga and JakobVision22 like this.
  4. That’s weird. I got mine last Thursday!

5. I’m in California waiting on a Townsend signed CD and a Chalky’s CD with a signed print (although I thought I saw someone post on here saying that the print is UK-exclusive?).

6. HMD

HMD

That’s making me panic then...

7. I'm waiting on both of those as well here in Ontario Canada. The listing for the Chalky's CD with the signed print changed to say it was UK exclusive the day after I bought it, but there is nowhere on my order that says anything about that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will honour it but it still hasn't even shipped yet.

8. I contacted them about this (I'm not in the UK either) and they told me it'd still include the print!

chris4862 likes this.
  9. You never received a notice? Correos never does an effort to actually deliver the parcels to me. Maybe call your office to check? And then send a mail to Townsend

10. Chalkys have changed their shipping from free worldwide to “we no longer ship to the US” ddd. I’m wondering if they’d just end up cancelling all the non-UK orders for Kylie since it’s been a week and I still haven’t got a dispatch notification (despite the site saying they’d ship same day). Townsend did send me a shipping notice though!

11. Does anyone have up to date midweek figures to give us an idea of how DISCO is performing?

12. 13.7k at #5 so far, so should do 15k+ by tomorrow.

13. That sounds really good! Do you have any idea what Golden did week 2 in comparison?

14. Golden did 13,3K in its second week

15. Magic is really that slowly melting its way into your brain song isn’t it? I started being indifferent now it’s a contender for my 2020 top 20. How.

16. Glow in the dark Disco is sold out.

Wayne1978, P'NutButter and dan2die4 like this.
  17. Was it 100% confirmed there wouldn't be a new video for Real Groove? I mean, I loved Infinite Disco, but that will be old news by the time it's an official third single.

elektroxx likes this.
  18. I'm still waiting for my Say Something and Magic vinyls. Mess.

19. I finally got my marble vinyl, still waiting for everything else. Anyway, not only is it not very marbled like most other have said, but it skips like crazy when I play it.

Stopremix likes this.

20. This fan art for Supernova is amazing. I’d love this to be a single and for it to be over the top.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.