Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 723 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I love that they've made her look about nine feet tall.

Juango and elektroxx like this.
  2. Should've been the album cover.

3. Island

Island Staff Member

She looks more like Dalida there, though.

@berserkboi

elektroxx and berserkboi like this.
  4. Dalida would have indeed rocked such a look during her Disco period!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Luc, Island and elektroxx like this.
  5. Maybe not the art itself but a photo with similar staging/aesthetics (and the title changed to "Dazzler") would've been a bit of a serve to be honest!

6. I'm a sucker for an excess of flowing fabric and a wind machine, tbh. Which is probably why I love this ad so much.

Andy French likes this.
  7. I... Can we PLEASE put a pin it that for the next album cycle?
    [​IMG]

Andy French likes this.
  8. Townsend sent me a shipping notice weeks ago but still nothing. Worries me a little.

9. Covid is really slowing down international shipping right now. The last thing I ordered from the UK took almost 2 months to arrive, we just have to be patient.

mcuk and JakobVision22 like this.
  10. Pat

Pat

Do we reckon Amazon will get additional stock? Or that the deluxe edition will get another vinyl release? I’m really annoyed that I was too late with checking out the Glow in the dark vinyl on Amazon and now missed out.

11. The irony of the Black Friday release selling out on Thursday.. There were copies on ebay at BIN £40 last night, which wasnt awful mark up.

12. She's really embraced the vinyl trend this time around. Would have been nice to have ones with different covers though too.

hollaa01 likes this.
  13. Trinity The Tuck looks SNATCHED.

14. Pat

Pat

Thanks for the tip! But with shipping the cheapest option is around £65. However the glow in the dark vinyl is still up for pre-order on Amazon.it, so let me just try my luck there (however the turquoise vinyl is also still up for pre-order there, so not sure if it’ll actually turn up).

15. HMD

HMD

No, no notice whatsoever. I only had a tracking code for the signed CD. Without one, can I contact Correos?
    Thanks in advance.

16. I ordered a signed bundle for my friend but I'm tempted to keep it as they're so nicely autographed dddd

YourOwnThing and P'NutButter like this.
  17. Fine Wine is worth the extra few pennies for the deluxe and should have replaced Unplayable on the standard edition.

Part of me wants a manic extended remix of it where Kylie drunkenly slurs out as many kinds of wine as possible.

andiemal and AfternoonsInUtopia like this.
  18. HorseTears likes this.
  19. I think I’d contact Townsend before that. Correos aren’t very helpful usually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.