Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 723 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. You never received a notice? Correos never does an effort to actually deliver the parcels to me. Maybe call your office to check? And then send a mail to Townsend

2. Chalkys have changed their shipping from free worldwide to “we no longer ship to the US” ddd. I’m wondering if they’d just end up cancelling all the non-UK orders for Kylie since it’s been a week and I still haven’t got a dispatch notification (despite the site saying they’d ship same day). Townsend did send me a shipping notice though!

3. Does anyone have up to date midweek figures to give us an idea of how DISCO is performing?

4. 13.7k at #5 so far, so should do 15k+ by tomorrow.

5. That sounds really good! Do you have any idea what Golden did week 2 in comparison?

6. Golden did 13,3K in its second week

7. Magic is really that slowly melting its way into your brain song isn’t it? I started being indifferent now it’s a contender for my 2020 top 20. How.

8. Glow in the dark Disco is sold out.

Wayne1978, P'NutButter and dan2die4 like this.
  9. Was it 100% confirmed there wouldn't be a new video for Real Groove? I mean, I loved Infinite Disco, but that will be old news by the time it's an official third single.

elektroxx likes this.
  10. I'm still waiting for my Say Something and Magic vinyls. Mess.

11. I finally got my marble vinyl, still waiting for everything else. Anyway, not only is it not very marbled like most other have said, but it skips like crazy when I play it.

Stopremix likes this.

12. This fan art for Supernova is amazing. I’d love this to be a single and for it to be over the top.

13. I love that they've made her look about nine feet tall.

Juango and elektroxx like this.
  14. Should've been the album cover.

15. Island

Island Staff Member

She looks more like Dalida there, though.

@berserkboi

elektroxx and berserkboi like this.
  16. Dalida would have indeed rocked such a look during her Disco period!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Luc, Island and elektroxx like this.
  17. Maybe not the art itself but a photo with similar staging/aesthetics (and the title changed to "Dazzler") would've been a bit of a serve to be honest!

18. I'm a sucker for an excess of flowing fabric and a wind machine, tbh. Which is probably why I love this ad so much.

Andy French likes this.
  19. I... Can we PLEASE put a pin it that for the next album cycle?
    [​IMG]

Andy French likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.