Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 724 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I’m in Miami and got my signed CD last Thursday from Townsend. I also ordered one for a friend in NYC who got it last Saturday. Were you in the first round of signed CD’s? If not, I’m sure they shipped in batches based on the ordering timeframe. It came with expedited shipping via Royal Mail so you should be getting yours any day now if you got a shipping notice.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    JakobVision22 likes this.
  2. I got mine on October 27 which I think was round 2 or 3.

mikee689 likes this.
  3. LPT, HorseTears, mattieh and 10 others like this.
  4. Kylie is officially no 5 in the U.K. with 4 new entries ahead of her.

LPT, Sprockrooster, Stewart and 23 others like this.
  5. According to many she was predicted to "drop like a stone" after the first week. So forgive me while I laugh my fucking head off.

Thrilled for her and here's to that longevity.

LPT, Leogin, roblognick and 35 others like this.
  6. Sales:

1 AC/DC 61,976 00,000 00,000
    2 McFly 20,750
    3 Andrea Bocelli 16,303
    4 Paloma Faith 15,916
    5 Kylie Minogue 15,183
    6 Andre Rieu and Johann Strauss Orchestra 14,700
    7 Little Mix 14,458
    8 Sophie Ellis-Bextor 9,809
    9 Ariana Grande 9,714
    10 Johnny Cash & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra 7,861

Magic also spends a 3rd week in the top 100 at no. 92.

7. Two glasses of Prosecco into my Friday night and this album is still such a triumph. She really did that.

8. Dance Floor Darling is currently whetting my appetite for a Chromeo-produced Kylie album.

9. I want a Thundercat produced Kylie album. I want her Funny Thing moment.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  10. The album is doing great this week again, she should get some very healthy sales on the run up to Christmas!

11. This may have already been discussed, but with all the fuss a few months back about Kylie following Miley, do you think she was originally duetting on Prisoner, before being swapped for Dua?

12. True. I really would've loved to see her in something more high fashion...the occasion called for some vintage Mugler perhaps? Now I'm being really picky, but the perfectly curled hair is also not my fav. The entire image feels too crisp. Anyway.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Doubt it.

melodrama likes this.
  14. Dua had Miley guest in her Pristina festival last year so they go back, a duet must have been in the works for a while.

lushLuck and cleggar like this.
  15. I don't think so. And I'm sure the potential for any duets based on Instagram likes lives purely in the heads of fans.

If Kylie is going to duet please let it be with Robyn. Or even Tove Lo again.

linum and blod like this.
  16. Slipping just a little to no.5 is very good news. I must say I expected a bigger drop so it’s great to see she still have really strong sales this week!

Princeuk, YourOwnThing and johnoclock like this.
  17. Wow. I knew AC/DC were popular, but this...

18. I don’t think so. Kylie said she’d like to collab with Miley but I don’t think it’s been in the works at any point. Miley and Dua have been working together on and off for a few years now to find the right track that worked for them and this happened to be it - written and produced by a mutual collaborator of the two.

19. That is huge sales, did Kylie sell more than that in her first week?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.