Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 725 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. The fact they are both Australian too is quite a feat! I actually really enjoy the new AC/DC LP!

2. Here here. Total legend forever.

AfternoonsInUtopia and Sugaboy like this.
  3. You think Kylie Ann belts out Highway to Hell in the shower?

Blaahh, melodrama, HorseTears and 4 others like this.
  4. What kind of career highlight 'Real Groove' is?! Loving it every time like I am hearing it for the first time.

5. One of the ones that stays inside my head the most too.

neinzedd likes this.
  6. Black Friday vinyl is out on the 27th Nov and the store exclusive deluxe edition is being restocked on the 4th December. More promo still to come and also other surprises may still be coming? She'll have steady sales for a while.

Stopremix and michaelhird like this.
  7. What's the store exclusive deluxe? The Spotify one?

8. No, the exclusive mediabook CD version. They ran out of stock the week of release.

Stopremix likes this.
  9. Yes! This is the collaboration we need! I can honestly picture her singing "You Shook Me All Night Long". The B-Side could be a cover of "Kids".

AndrewX likes this.
  10. I've had DiscoTV in the background at work and it's been so good.

11. I kind of wanna hear this actually?

12. Mine finally came from Townsend and it looks good! Thinking about getting it framed for my boyfriend’s early Christmas present. Does anyone recommend a site to find a cute frame or just Amazon?

mikee689 likes this.
  13. Don't know if anyone notice, but her entire discography was remastered at tidal

14. Robyn/Kylie would be phenomenal.

IEngineered and Elvenpath like this.

15. Yay! I actually slipped it into a blank cd case and bought this frame on Amazon that is fantastic!

16. ARIA charts are updated in 3 hours, does anyone know where she is this week in Oz?

17. Everything in masters quality, amazing!

18. She didn't draw a heart on my signed booklet like she did with everyone else's...I'm tempted to scam Townsend for another booklet

SloMover likes this.
  19. Mine has a heart but the X after Kylie is one long squiggle.

enhanced CD likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.