Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 726 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. This is only reason I would pay for Tidal...

Deleted member 27323 likes this.
  2. Kylie DISCO is #2 on ARIA in its second week.

Well done Kylie.

3. Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  4. Disco went #1 on Billboard's Top Dance/Electronic albums (her first #1!). Sorry if this has been posted already but I was too excited not to post it.

5. I read on Buzzjack that Say Something has now sold about 55,000 copies-and now outsold Giving You Up. I really do feel this and Magic will be sleeper hits over time.

6. "...cos I'm a better dancer with yOOOOOOOUUUUU"

Her higher vocals are so good on this album!!!

7. Without a doubt, all round I just love her confidence this era. It's well, magic!

HorseTears, dan2die4 and Ddarko77 like this.
  8. blaze_dave and Chris_P like this.
  9. Normally I am in the "less is more" camp when ti comes to album art but I kinda love this fanmade one

[​IMG]

Also, this one really captures the joy of the album perfectly.

[​IMG]

LPT, Marquis, Lapras and 16 others like this.
  10. LOVE this one!
    I didn't do any of the previous ones, but I loved how easy you've made it.
    Also, it was really hard, as the three contenders for my 11 are all in danger of being slaughtered, and it was hard to pick one.
    I similarly chose to be extra (vicious) with the ones I disliked as it is quite likely they will end up being the top 3 of the rate, so I had to.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    blaze_dave likes this.
  11. This one wins everything. Stun.

12. Honestly I prefer that triple shot. Though I’ve liked pretty much all the imagery from this campaign. Even the actual cover ddd.

13. This is the sort of coverlandia nonsense I normally hate, but I think the tacky Dazzler-ness of it actually works perfectly for this album.

LPT, He, AlmostFamous and 11 others like this.
  14. Kylie going "can't get enough of this" at the end of I Love It is slowly becoming an album highlight.

roblognick, Carlo and Mikal like this.
  15. Magic is the evergreen bop of this campaign and I’m:
    1. sickened
    2. shocked
    3. disgusted
    at the negative energy surrounding it. That Colbert performance in particular is just the essence of Kylie™. Let the sparkle in, girls!

16. That triple shot is stunning.

Rafa_el, Jacques, hollaa01 and 3 others like this.
  17. I still love the cover we got for Disco, looks great on vinyl especially.

Alenko, AllGagaLike, hollaa01 and 7 others like this.
  18. Hadn't listened to this in a couple days and it's like a fun friend dragging you out of your depression bed when you come back to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.