Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 778 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. or Biffcake

Robert, LPT, ManilaChinchilla and 8 others like this.
  2. Perhaps for a reissue or a follow up album. I can see what they wanted to do with this album in 2020 and amid the pandemic and that was to create something bright and hopeful. Which it absolutely is.

I’d love a fans edition of Disco with exactly this. I loved the interview with her talking about the evolution of Say Something, and would love to hear the earlier versions of that song.

And get a DJ in and create a non-stop continuous mix of the whole album.

YourOwnThing likes this.
  3. The Slow/Love To Love You Baby mashup should absolutely a blueprint for new Kylie music, whether part of the Disco era or the next one.

LPT, Alenko, AlmostFamous and 6 others like this.
  4. Kylie really missed a trick by not going the Lawson route with Infinite Disco. They did a Christmas-y live show and for 48 hours you can have access to a video download of the show and/or a physical CD of the show.

Not only a good way to bring in some pennies but a way to let people who missed out on the show to be able to experience it.

5. Also worth noting that that stage and backline were already in storage in Australia, and probably charged to the original Showgirl balance sheet. They were in a unique situation at that time to be able to restart there, which might have played out different if Kylie had been in the UK at an earlier point in the run when she was diagnosed.

JMRGBY and elektroxx like this.
  6. As of today DISCO has sold over 101k, so it's officially Gold!

7. Seeing the success of this album has been one of the best things to come out of this year.

Stopremix, neinzedd, blod and 14 others like this.
  8. I just received the official store exclusive deluxe CD. What was wrong with the 1st batch? Just want to know if they corrected it

9. I would LOVE this, especially in the vein of Club Future Nostalgia. Chuck a couple of unreleased tracks in the mix and maybe even get Dua to appear (considering she's a huge Kylie stan I could see it happening) and you've got the gays eating out of the palm of your hand.

AlmostFamous likes this.
  10. Fantastic news and well deserved.

hollaa01 and TurnItIntoLove like this.
  11. LPT, Stopremix, HorseTears and 14 others like this.
  12. Real Groove performance to kick off 2021, please.

13. Also Gwen and Chloe x Halle are performing so should be a good time all around.

LPT, lushLuck, neinzedd and 1 other person like this.
  14. HorseTears, lushLuck and melodrama like this.
  15. Did she mention wanting to tour the US with this album or have I made that up?

melodrama likes this.
  16. Indeed, perfect that would be.

17. The text alignment wasn't centered on the pages, some were pushed too far up the page.

enhanced CD and totalhate like this.
  18. Then they didn't correct it. I didn't notice it at first but some
    paragraphs are definetly crooked.

19. Please not Real Groove for the US New Year's Eve performance. Magic or something else from the album, in best case a medley including Where Does The DJ Go?
    / end of unpopular opinion

YourOwnThing likes this.
  20. That's a shame. Thanks for letting me know.

totalhate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.