Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disco is at #45 in its seventh week on the ARIA (Australia) chart, down only slightly from #42 last week. I wonder if it will rise once all the Christmas albums are out of the chart.

Regarding the pitchforks, only a few airlines are flying to Australia right now. (Australia has greatly restricted travel.) Etihad and Qatar are two of them, so most flights are going through the Middle East. Flights are few and connections are very poor, so I can easily imagine Kylie needing to do an overnight stay in Dubai and deciding to stay at the airport hotel (instead of napping on floor like I did).

You can see she looks tired in the photo. It took me about 35 hours when I did the trip.

Last edited:
Disco is at #45 in its seventh week on the ARIA (Australia) chart, down only slightly from #42 last week. I wonder if it will rise once all the Christmas albums are out of the chart.

Regarding the pitchforks, only a few airlines are flying to Australia right now. (Australia has greatly restricted travel.) Etihad and Qatar are two of them, so most flights are going through the Middle East. Flights are few and connections are very poor, so I can easily imagine Kylie needing to do an overnight stay in Dubai and deciding to stay at the airport hotel (instead of napping on floor like I did).

You can see she looks tired in the photo. It took me about 35 hours when I did the trip.
I am sure Carol and Ron will be excited to see her, it's been a long year.

aux

he/him
Wait what?
One of the insiders from ATRL / Twitter is reporting it. They're incredibly messy in general, but their tea is pretty reliable. They're also saying the song is 4:22 long. They're private on Twitter, but here's a screenshot.

YosrZwb.png

Real Groove already feels longer than it is at like 3:15 so curious to see how they've added a whole minute to it. Maybe extended instrumental intro/outro?

Status
Not open for further replies.