Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 814 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Peter has shite taste, this isn’t brand new information.

rufus, Rob, He and 24 others like this.
  2. Popjustice aside, it’s nice to see Disco on so many people’s end of year list. I mean it’s probably more a testament to the people I follow on Twitter (gays), but I don’t remember Golden having such genuine goodwill directed towards it.

Grins and P'NutButter like this.
  3. RJF

RJF

The remix is better produced than literally everything on the original album.

4. Anyone else streaming Infinite Disco tonight? Missed it on the first go but loved Dua’s one so thought I would give it a try this time

5. Dua’s also posted about the remix on Instagram

6. I would have loved more Dua on the remix - aside from that, this is awesome. I love how it feels like it goes full throttle after the dance break (or maybe just to my ears). I’m just imagining what the team behind the mix could do with Miss a thing and Dancefloor Darling. Say Something doesn’t seem to lend itself as well to remix potential, however, I would settle for an electro-orchestro-gospel choir and kitchen sink-kinda revamp. Like Infinite Disco but ramped up to the max.

HorseTears likes this.
  7. As somebody that knows the original now inside out, it's insane to me that people are claiming Dua is "inaudible" on this remix. Her vocal on the chorus is clear as day!

Neon Green, Alenko, Andsov and 10 others like this.
  8. Issa bop and although it’s underwhelming for some the fact one of the biggest pop stars on the planet is collaborating with Kylie on a remix in 2020 is pretty fantastic

9. You will have a fantastic time - I am watching it for the making of again.

Juango likes this.
  10. How long is the 'making of' segment?

11. It grows on you, Dua really fits in with the vibe and I love the oomph she adds to the chorus. Wish she got some solo lines though, a bit of back and forth with Mini. The production flourishes are lush though.

I'll bop.

[​IMG]

clowezra and DoggySwami like this.
  12. It's your first time? You're in for a treat. It really does live up to the hype. Kylie and team delivered.

inevitable likes this.
  13. I heard it is about 10 minutes.

14. yes, I’m watching it again but think they missed a trick by not putting this on the TV.

15. The biggest popstar showing respect to those that came before her. We love to see it.

16. I could imagine her still selling the TV rights in the UK and Australia in the new year.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. Be good if she did, be alot better had she already done so I think.

18. Someone on Paris timezone had the code ???

19. Oh this is a straight up banger. So glad it’s a proper remix and while I would’ve enjoyed some solo Dua, it’s still pretty great.

P'NutButter likes this.
  20. now they are giving out a vimeo link... the quality is amazing now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.