Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 815 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. The Andy's love Kylie

2. Okay, I'm not a big Magic fan, but that was great. Some of those Magic performances have felt so... flimsy... this one did not. Not sure about that outfit, though.

Juango and lushLuck like this.
  3. The hood with the large shoulder pads overwhelms her petite frame, in my opinion.

4. These US promo performances have been great.

5. Also certainly gives her a bump in sales and streaming..
    United States
    iTunes:
    61. Real Groove (NE)
    89. Magic (NE)
    iTunes Albums:
    62. DISCO (+461)
    Apple Music Albums:
    495. DISCO (+148)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    P'NutButter and Elvenpath like this.
  6. Uno

Uno

They played her Infinite Disco performance of Magic on NBC just now - so good!

7. She’s settling into the song, it was her best performance of Magic yet. I thought the outfit was great, especially in the middle 8 section when she was showing a bit of leg. Queen of classy sexiness.

roblognick and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  8. I would agree the CNN performance was her best display of Magic yet. Not a single complaint to be found from me...aside from the song itself.

9. Magic, was my favourite song of 2020. Classic Kylie I think.

10. HMD

HMD

Great performance of Magic!
    Did she not perform Real Groove?

11. Real Groove was a great fit for Dua in my mind - but I’m not a big fan of the new mix. I would rather Dua just cover the song. Kylie’s original was perfect the way it was.

hollaa01 likes this.
  12. Oh wow, this slaps. I don't really listen to Kylie outside of a few hits but this is brilliant. I knew the words to the chorus by the second listen, it's a real ear worm.

13. The remix ist fantastic. Should have more Dua still but it slaps.

P'NutButter likes this.
  14. Gets better and better each listen this remix, so much fun. All 3 singles so far, feel like such as classic and solid run.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  15. Surprised they haven't added this to the streaming/iTunes deluxe versions of the album, would definitely encourage a few extra sales.

16. This is no 1 on U.K. iTunes, amazingly her first no 1.

HMD, michaelhird, LPT and 11 others like this.
  17. I agree, that would be a good help if they did.

hollaa01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.