Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 816 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. HMD

HMD

Great performance of Magic!
    Did she not perform Real Groove?

2. Real Groove was a great fit for Dua in my mind - but I’m not a big fan of the new mix. I would rather Dua just cover the song. Kylie’s original was perfect the way it was.

hollaa01 likes this.
  3. Oh wow, this slaps. I don't really listen to Kylie outside of a few hits but this is brilliant. I knew the words to the chorus by the second listen, it's a real ear worm.

4. The remix ist fantastic. Should have more Dua still but it slaps.

P'NutButter likes this.
  5. Gets better and better each listen this remix, so much fun. All 3 singles so far, feel like such as classic and solid run.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  6. Surprised they haven't added this to the streaming/iTunes deluxe versions of the album, would definitely encourage a few extra sales.

7. This is no 1 on U.K. iTunes, amazingly her first no 1.

HMD, michaelhird, LPT and 11 others like this.
  8. I agree, that would be a good help if they did.

hollaa01 likes this.
  9. Don’t think I didn’t notice that wink and nod back to Fever with her slinking onto the floor with the mic for the CNN performance.

Ddarko77 and P'NutButter like this.
  10. What songs do we think are still in the running to become singles?

I'd probably say Last Chance, Supernova and Dancefloor Darling.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. Santa Baby is up 1 place to no 31 in the U.K. this week, pretty much based on Christmas Day streams alone.

12. I love that this remix will promote the album, but also get some people that possibly wouldn't have listened to Kylie before to take a chance and hear what they've been missing.

'Dance Floor Darling', 'Miss A Thing' and 'Supernova' are the strongest remaining single options.

13. Supernova will need a radical remix for a single release, it’s just too noisy as it is. It’s the one instance on the album where the production criticisms seem justified to me.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    lob0to, stoicist, inevitable and 2 others like this.
  14. Gotta be Dancefloor Darling for me as single #4!

15. Dancefloor Darling is the perfect spring single!

16. It would be indeed and rather hope it turns out to be the case.

hollaa01 and Alenko like this.
  17. While Supernova pops the hell off and is a definite favorite I don’t see them going for it as a single although I’d love to be proven wrong. I think Last Chance and Dance Floor Darling will be it for the other singles from the album.

I’ve got my fingers crossed for a Real Groove vinyl pressing with the remix as the b side.

18. If clubs were open then Supernova would be a perfect single with loads of dance remixes. But sadly they're not.

Alenko and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  19. Real Groove debuts at #25 on the downloads chart

AlmostFamous and MrWonderfulPop like this.
  20. Watched the behind the scenes stuff of Infinite Disco and I truly hope Kylie continues to work with Studio Moross again cause Kate is such a damn talent.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.