Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve no idea why the don’t put that and the F9 Remix on streaming and iTunes to get some more easy sales.

I’m sure that is what will happen eventually. They’ve purposely done the Basement Jaxx and F9 remixes on specific releases to force people to buy it again.

And it worked on me, I bought the website digital album just for the Basement Jaxx remix.

Redone was down to money , those song's will never see the light of day , to the point its believed they were completely deleted due to parlophone and payment for the tracks .
She worked with bloody daft punk and nothing came of it , we all know plenty of people have wanted to work with Kylie but there was so much parlo red tape to get through , especially after the comeback after cancer she literally had producer's and artists at her feet

I never heard that she worked with Daft Punk? When was that?!

Who confirmed it? Kylie or Cameron Adams or Karen Poole?

Both members of Daft Punk writing with Karen Poole to pitch songs to Kylie seems like a real stretch.

It was first confirmed on the Herald Sun (in the same interview Goldfrapp tracks were mentioned too), then Karen Poole said she cowrote a couple tracks with Kylie produced by Daft Punk and others produced by Groove Armada.

It was first confirmed on the Herald Sun (in the same interview Goldfrapp tracks were mentioned too), then Karen Poole said she cowrote a couple tracks with Kylie produced by Daft Punk and others produced by Groove Armada.

I'd love to read that interview if anyone has the link. None of those keywords come up with any Google search.

Only found this about Groove Armada.

“Kylie's people called us up and asked us to do a song for her new album. The track we did was fantastic, but we didn't have an opportunity to flesh it out properly. So it didn't make the final cut.

The way we see it, it’s their loss ‘cos now we’re going to give it to someone else.”

https://www.hotpress.com/music/back-into-the-groove-4187120

Seems like all of the color vinyl exclusives for "Disco" are sold out in the US? Is there anywhere I could grab one?

matthew.

Staff member
He/Him

Until I can see a confirmation, I’m not going to buy it. Herald Sun is certainly a reputable source.

DISCO has dropped out of the Aria Top 50. It was in for eight weeks. I would insert a frowny face emoji here if it were allowed on PopJustice.

It's #14 on the Australian Artists chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.