Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what more is to come for this era? I know Kylie herself says there is more planned, just wonder when. Hope she's enjoying a break though of course!

My guess is she will do a new single and video in March (I hope for either Dance Floor Darling or Where Does The DJ Go?) - and if all well in Oz - maybe a one off outdoor gig whilst it’s summer there. At least in Australia she has some freedom to do these kind of things whereas in the U.K. still looks like many months before we see any semblance of normal again.

My guess is she will do a new single and video in March (I hope for either Dance Floor Darling or Where Does The DJ Go?) - and if all well in Oz - maybe a one off outdoor gig whilst it’s summer there. At least in Australia she has some freedom to do these kind of things whereas in the U.K. still looks like many months before we see any semblance of normal again.
Once again, don't blame her for being there right now!

It’s a pity that U.K. promo for the album has pretty much dried up since mid December, I guess there’s probably not a lot she can do at the moment anyway. Hopefully we’ll see more of her for future singles, but I think the album has done what it set out to do, and from now on it will be diminishing returns.

It’s a pity that U.K. promo for the album has pretty much dried up since mid December, I guess there’s probably not a lot she can do at the moment anyway. Hopefully we’ll see more of her for future singles, but I think the album has done what it set out to do, and from now on it will be diminishing returns.

Yeah. Usually the album cycle keeps going alongside an upcoming tour, but obviously with that not happening for a long while yet things have come to a halt.

I do think we'll get a couple more singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.