Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
More tracks would be nice but if Kylie really wants to embrace disco she needs extended versions. And not 5 minute extended versions but proper 15-18 minute mixes like Donna Summer used to do. I would pay good money for that and it seems like something easy to do.

Agree, that's why I love Confessions On A Dancefloor...the original Hung Up is 5:37 we need more of this....infact listening to Madonna's first album again and it really is a perfect Disco/Pop Album....some songs are close to 7 mins, gives the song time to breathe and more instrumentals in between...why I love the Real Groove 2054 mix.

More tracks would be nice but if Kylie really wants to embrace disco she needs extended versions. And not 5 minute extended versions but proper 15-18 minute mixes like Donna Summer used to do. I would pay good money for that and it seems like something easy to do.

Or maybe she could do a combination and release an EP with 4 lengthier, new tracks. One with Biff, one with Teemu, one with Sky and one with Jon Green.

Well get on with it then if something else is coming visually for Real Groove dddd

I know we just got the remix EP but now it's a bit dry with nothing much happening.

If BMG have shown us anything so far it is that their timing is impeccable with campaigns. I don't think there is any point in doing anything big now given that the Covid situation is pretty grim, lockdown is worse than ever and sales are very low post Xmas / New Year. And if the idea is to stretch things to a possible 2022 tour than there is no rush.

If the rumours are true that Kylie is doing Mardi Gras in March that seems like a good re-launch given that it will be a stadium event.

I'd love dance Flor Darling or Where Does The DJ Go? as the next single. It's just such a shame that we know whatever is the single will do nothing commercially, I miss a single getting released and checking it's progress on the charts each week. At least we'll hopefully have a video to look forward to.

I'd love dance Flor Darling or Where Does The DJ Go? as the next single. It's just such a shame that we know whatever is the single will do nothing commercially, I miss a single getting released and checking it's progress on the charts each week. At least we'll hopefully have a video to look forward to.

I like that Kylie has now become an album-oriented artist.

I would love Kylie to cover MacArthur Park - she would need some backing singers to beef it up - but hello 0.5% of the population could sing this song solo I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.