Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m over it now and there’s literally a video shot for one of the tracks that hasn’t been released that was shot months ago, guessing she’s focusing on the repackage since she literally was snapped at a recording studio in Melbourne this week?

he / him
Next video has already been filmed
tenor.gif

Any idea of who she was with in the studio in Melbourne? I'm thinking if it's not a home studio thing does that mean she's working with someone locally?

Everything started to go downhill in January. What a pity!
I don't get how other artists can release a music video/do promo for each of their singles, but Kylie can't. I mean even flop artists with small fan bases do that.

he/him
Everything started to go downhill in January. What a pity!
I don't get how other artists can release a music video/do promo for each of their singles, but Kylie can't. I mean even flop artists with small fan bases do that.
Let her have some downtime if she wants it. There's been a worldwide pandemic and she probably just thought that she wanted to spend some time with her family for a few months. She's a person, not a puppet for our entertainment.

he/him
I mean Kylie doesn’t actually have to do much to keep some momentum going. BMG could commission some remixes, stick a lyric video of Dance Floor Darling on YouTube, release the single edit etc.
Which is for BMG to do, not Kylie. I agree they could have done all that while she's taken a short break - but that's on them, not her.

Everything went downhill about a week after the album came out. Once they for that number 1 they gave up.
She is active on social media so it’s hardly asking too much for her to tweet about her current single or post a cute Instagram for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.