Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 938 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well the album cover certainly grew on me after initially being totally meh about it but the single covers have been good.

Grins likes this.
  2. Her album cover was creative but wasn't very well executed. Her single covers have been great, though.

Uno likes this.
  3. Wait why is Kylie being blamed for Years and Years’ cover art when it’s essentially the original Starstruck artwork with a picture of Kylie cut in?

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    Elvenpath, LPT, Pretend and 11 others like this.
  4. I also think the cover art is great, considering it was done during lockdown.

That said I am hoping we keep on getting more photos from the photo shoot. The only disappointment I have with the DFD single cover is that it’s not new.

MrWonderfulPop likes this.
  5. I like the album and single covers but the booklet was disappointing. The layout and typefaces were uninspired and not disco at all

6. All this cover controversy is reminding me I haven't owned a Kylie physical release since the first Obama administration. But, she was my most streamed artist last year, so I am contributing to that streaming coin @WhereDoesTheDJGo.

7. I still love the Disco cover, and it looks especially great on vinyl framed too.

MrWonderfulPop and hollaa01 like this.
  8. yes! Check mine out

3CC0DB11-FD0C-47C3-AD4C-75530EC8A55B.jpeg

Robert, tylerc, Princeuk and 22 others like this.
  9. Because it’s Kylie, and she has to get shit thrown at her for every breath she takes and/or step she makes.

10. Some of those complaining haven't really liked anything so far.

Wayne1978 and Mikey1701 like this.
  11. You can preorder Starstruck on iTunes now, I didn’t realise they even did preorders for singles on iTunes anymore.

Also will Kylie be credited on the song when this charts when combined with the original next week? I don’t know how chart credits work these days.

12. UK Chart doesn't do that (on Billboard the ft gets credited if the sales are the largest percentage of total sales) but maybe for this they will?

inevitable and maverick_79 like this.
  13. Yeah I’ve just checked the U.K. charts and DaBaby isn’t credited on Levitating and Ariana’s not on Save Your Tears. Pity, it’s likely to go back into the top 40 next week and it would be nice for Kylie to get another top 40 that’s not a Christmas song.

14. I’m excited that it’s a remix. The song is good but could do with some jujshjing up.

Juango and Anjoel40 like this.
  15. I imagine it’s going to be exactly the same as the original but with Kylie’s vocals. I think the running times of the 2 versions are the same.

lushLuck and Adora Day like this.
  16. Yeah it's exactly the same as the original version, but Kylie and Olly trade lines throughout. There are some really nice Kylie adlibs, and her vocals help the song to actually sound a lot fuller.

17. SBK

SBK

Or anything since 2004.

I think Kylie sounds amazing on Starstruck.

Mikey1701 and Anjoel40 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.