Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 949 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Guess even if July will just be the announcement for it, than that's not too far off now too.

2. I prefer the songwriting on Golden and prefer the production and music on Disco.

Princeuk likes this.
  3. I think Golden and Disco both contain some of her all time best vocals too.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  4. By premature, I just meant that we've literally only seen her go to the studio once, but just because that's the only photographic evidence that we have of her in the studio doesn't mean that she has been in the studio recording new material.

5. Was there not mention of her having a home studio in Melbourne as well as one in London?

elektroxx likes this.
  6. How did I forget about the one talking point that was repeatedly brought up during the album's promo? Oops.

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  7. The studio:

[​IMG]

LPT, mattieh, JasonJay and 12 others like this.
  8. I mean, it would make sense to announce 2022 tour dates in July, and the rerelease would be a smart promo technique if that were the case.

9. Starstruck has reached a new peak of no 31 in the U.K., obviously aided by the Kylie version (she’s not credited though).

10. Good to see the Starstruck boost. Weirdly I didn't see the remix on ANY of the new music playlists I check the week of release and it wasn't even on my Release Radar playlist so it's good to see it had some kind of impact.

11. Let’s hope Starstruck keeps climbing and is a proper smash. It deserves to be with Queen K lifting it to new heights. I can’t stop listening.

Princeuk and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  12. Same here, it's great! Her vocals on it are so joyful too, as far as am I concerned, it's a top 40 hit for her, credit or no credit!

Juango and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  13. One of the things I'm most looking forward to in the next tour is a re-tooling of Golden songs to take away any influence of country.

14. I’d be very surprised if any Golden songs made the next tour - perhaps Dancing at a push?

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  15. I would think Dancing will be sure thing to be honest, her most classic song in General Public terms especially in recent years.

16. Do we think “Say Something” or “Magic” will be the encore? Kinda feel like The latter will open the show.

17. I’m going for Magic to open and Say Something to close.

andiemal likes this.
  18. I’d have I Love It to close, the instrumental at the end of Infinite Disco proved its got great closing potential

andiemal likes this.
  19. I Love It sounds more like an opening song. It sets the modern disco tone well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.