Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 977 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Queens with taste.

Princeuk, mcuk, HorseTears and 9 others like this.
  2. Well, she herself said in an Australian interview that "This year, we will do a repack of 'DISCO' and that instantly gets my neurons firing".

The tour thing is wishful thinking, if you ask me. She has said continuously that she can't wait to tour again but isn't working on one at the moment as it's all very uncertain.

Anjoel40 likes this.
  3. Perhaps it would make more sense at this point to do a Disco residency for a few nights rather than a tour.

4. Guess it's all just a case of wait and see still at this stage.

Wayne1978 and actorandlyricist like this.
  5. I would love her to do a Madame X style tour of small venues at some point soon - even if that was a GH tour (with every 5th night being deep cuts for die-hard fans).

Wishful thinking, I know.

etienne likes this.
  6. I could see her doing a residency at somewhere like the Royal Albert Hall. Small enough for 'intimacy' but large enough for making money and having a bit of spectacle to it.

etienne and actorandlyricist like this.
  7. The headless tory said the re package is done and delivered and the vinyl is in production as we speak

HorseTears and actorandlyricist like this.
  8. The desire to know what's on it is exciting. Even track names without hearing them sends some of us into a spin.

9. Indeed, bring it on! The joy of new Kylie music.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  10. The string of social media posts with flashbacks to her previous shows is a very obvious hint of imminent tour announcement.

11. Honey’s cooking x

mcuk and actorandlyricist like this.
  12. Optimistically, we'd get a tour in Spring next year. Realistically, next summer.

13. Yeah it looks like she’s getting ready to announce the tour based on her Instagram, and they’ll probably come with the announcement of the re-release. Exciting!

actorandlyricist and Juango like this.
  14. Eek getting excited now

15. I really hope I'm wrong but I don't feel the Instagram posts are strong enough hint for a tour.

16. The posts are just celebrating the Hyde Park show aren’t they? It’d be nice for a tour tease but I’m not going to expect anything from it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  17. Not that I want to add to conspiracy theories, or get my own hopes up, but Steve Anderson has been posting lots of tour memories too.

I read somewhere the Disco repackage would be announced in July so it might not be long until we know more.

18. Feels like tour news is definitely in the air.

I’m wondering if there will be a limited number of shows to limit disruption in case of cancellations/ postponements/covid catastrophes. We know the #lovers have no chill.

19. Yes, or a one off gig at Hyde park again as she loved it last time, it means its just the ONE venue and dont have to worry about cancelling an entire tour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.