Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition | Page 979 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - DISCO: Guest List Edition

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Same
    But I on paper it doesn't work.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. I loathe Ed's music as much as the rest of you but he has written some bops (Rita's Your Song/Big, Hilary's Tattoo, Little Mix's Woman Like Me).

Mvnl likes this.
  3. Ed and his music really aren't as bad as people make out, it is a kii that he's managed to relegate Kylie to backing vocalist though, his power.

andiemal likes this.
  4. Ed is absolutely terrible on all fronts but the amount of collabs she’s done this year is crazy. I’m curious about the Bright Light Bright Light song coming.

5. I think this is the Kylie song, it’s a typical Ed song but it’s not as obnoxious as some of his music.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
    OSHi likes this.
  6. I'm sorry the WHAT now?

Runawaywithme likes this.
  7. Do you mean the Mirwais one?

8. Well that too but never mind I thought Rod was meaning Kylie on his insta when he just worked with producers she's worked with to revamp tracks for his latest release.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  9. Too bad Jack’s voice is so grating. But there are some great grooves. Caught myself dancing.

Juango and inevitable like this.
  10. My thoughts too at this very moment.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  11. Just seen the post in question.
    He mentioned producers who had worked with Kylie, among others, I thought he was meaning she was going to provide vocals for a track, but alas not. I'd love them to work together though. The connections are there now though.

12. I have no idea what the context for that post was but it made me laugh out loud.

13. I've said this before the album even came out, but after hearing his remix of the Bee Gees' "More Than A Woman," I need Kylie to work with SG Lewis.

14. I thing Disco is good, but my one issue is that it's NOT a disco album; it's a pop album.

AllGagaLike, Stopremix and andiemal like this.
  15. I'm grateful that Disco doesn't sound like cliche disco like 100 Degrees, So Now Goodbye, Dancefloor. But I think it's definitely disco.

blod, Wayne1978 and hollaa01 like this.
  16. None of those songs are Disco either though.

Mikal and webby686 like this.
  17. Disco for me, showcases what dance music has been across the past decades, definitely just more than the sound of Disco on it.

Fighting Irish and Grins like this.
  18. The reissue has gotta be coming soon, it feels like with the 'Starstruck' remix and then the 'Marry The Night' cover, the momentum, it's building... right?

19. What do you think disco is.

JMRGBY likes this.
  20. They’re replaying Kylie’s Glastonbury set on BBC2, she’s trending Twitter and seeing the comments are just universally positive shows what a moment that was for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.