Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 119 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I guess looking at the cover repeated on all those dodgy mockups isn't exciting me as much as I had hoped! By the way, does the cassette look like it comes in a custom packaging?

2. The formats are all a bit boring and predictable, no super deluxe book, picture disc or 7" single but... I’ve preordered anyway ddd. The photo print will go nicely between my 2 Golden photos and give a nice sense of balance with 3 of them.

Knightr634, Fotos_by_fox and wodny like this.
  3. Really quite annoyed I woke up early to try and snag the test pressing, only for it to go online earlier than the time said.

Ah well, now I just have to wait for JB Hi-Fi to put up their Australian exclusive vinyl.

4. [​IMG]
    I like that the inner sleeves are different (supposing it's not just a mistake).
    If they're gonna have us purchasing several different versions of it, at least give us something different (other than the vinyl colour, that is).

5. Not sure what Little Boots is getting at...did she contribute towards Say Something, or is she looking to have a familiar FROOT moment..?

Princeuk, Mvnl and Andrew.L like this.
  6. Obviously going with the FROOT.

Island likes this.
  7. TMI

TMI

What are these test pressing vinyles ?

8. Little Boots? In 2020??

Euphoria likes this.
    blod likes this.
  10. So is Say Something coming in 1hr or...?

11. You do realize same thing could be said about Kylie Minogue right?

OspreyQueen likes this.
  12. Fingers crossed. We’re all waiting to find out! Eek

Wayne1978 likes this.
  13. I love the people commenting on Boots post that are hoping for a collab.

14. I'm not sure whether to wait now because I'm sure more variations will be coming soon.

15. No.

16. Victoria, sit down.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. How can they not do a glitter version?

roblognick likes this.
  18. I quite like Little Boots, but the next time she’s pulling in the biggest Glastonbury audience of all time please do let me know.

19. ...no, considering Kylie has had a hugely successful 30+ year career and is outselling most of today’s artists. I don’t think she needs to look to Little Boots for anything.

20. Well we got La Roux already, so why not. Ladyhawke next please.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    imcraighorner likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.