Kylie Minogue - Disco | Page 217 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Just imagine a Kylie/Jessie/Rina track..... it would be amazing!

2. Imagine the three of them in one song. Kylie, ha Bang Bang is coming. (Please universe let this happen)

mcuk and neinzedd like this.
  3. It's me Jessie and Kylie, if the test me they smiley :)

melodrama, roblognick, JMRGBY and 4 others like this.
  4. Absolutely agreed.

5. Nice to know the 'majority' of Kylie's active stans on internet forums are Conservative racists! Good old PopJustice.

On a more positive note, I would absolutely kill for a Jessie and/or Rina collaboration. Say Something feels right at home in the sonic landscape that SAWAYAMA/What's Your Pleasure? has painted this year. All are throwing back to a previous time, while sounding fresh and a little left of center and organic.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    inevitable, mcuk, Sam and 2 others like this.
  6. I would love Kylie to collaborate with Rina, her new album is really quite something

mcuk and WoW73 like this.
  7. Katy following Taylor: 5 limited edition covers (one made by a fan!!!) available just for 4 days ! To be shipped on Oct 30 (and this is crazy!). Kylie should def do this, too.

Elvenpath likes this.
  8. HMD

HMD

It would work really well for her. I hope she does it. Moreover, from what we’ve seen so far this album seems to have some really good and on point visuals.

YourOwnThing likes this.
  9. Wow, hasnt this thread been hijacked. The majority of Kylie fans I have PERSONALLY spoken to arent racist, love other artists too like Madonna, Cher, Rihanna, Dua Lipa, etc.

Why are all Kylie fans being judged on a forum called Sayhey, we shouldnt. We can take negative fans from other forums and start to judge EVERYONE with the same brush.

Back on topic. Im totes excited for this album and lets all fans unite, we have enough to worry about in this world, just look around you.

10. As much as I'd love a collaboration between Kylie and Jessie Ware or Rina Sawayama, the one that I'm the most keen for would be Dua Lipa because I feel like that would be Kylie's best chance at scoring a Top 20, maybe Top 10, hit in 2020.
    Releasing the album with alternative covers would've been a great idea, but unfortunately—particularly for me, someone who isn't a fan of the cover art—the only variation that they've done is the color of the text. I'm sure that Kylie stans would jump at the chance to buy multiple copies of an album to collect all the different covers.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  11. I wish Sayhey was a banned word here.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    JMRGBY likes this.
  12. Sketchy social distancing in that video!

14. Madonna has trumped Kylie for a Dua Lipa collaboration - and Madonna like Kylie is very thirsty for a Top 10, heck.. Top 40 hit song.

15. Dua is great but there are tons of artists who would rock a Kylie feature. Being concerned about chart positions feels surplus to requirements in 2020.

The last time I saw Madonna perform, every one of the Eurovision performers put her to shame. I hope Dua knows what she’s doing.

hawkings24 and Ddarko77 like this.
  16. Thanks for saying her full name. Hadn't a clue who she was. Thought 'Rina' was what people might be calling Rhianna these days. Anyway, added to my music on my streaming service. Forewarned is forearmed. As you were.

mcuk, elektroxx and Vasilios like this.
  17. Rina and Kylie would make such a phenomenal collaboration together that I don’t think 2020 deserves to hear something so sublime.

LPT, elektroxx, Runawaywithme and 4 others like this.
  18. We love to hear it!

mcuk and Ddarko77 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.